MarvinGa 1,331 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 The live album and performances are already available on AM! + Killah on Gagaās YouTube: Ā Ā 2 7 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,314 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 Holy ****.Ā Killah fans won the era. The gays know how to party 2 7 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heygirl22 1,470 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 Woah š³ that was nutsĀ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
thatfoxyfeeling 13,433 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 I'm currently watching it live but I missed the beginning, I can only find a playlist of videos - where is the entire video on Apple Music?Ā Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 42,998 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 Die With A Smile is insane wtf.Ā 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheARTPOPball 1,737 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 Itās very good! I wish this version of killah was at the mayhem ball! She sounds super good and clear.Ā Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
onionring 987 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 Wow love how the identity and playfulness of the song is not lost and buried under the instrumental 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
southpaw773 4,454 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 I died tonightĀ I might need a hero to save me from breaking Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,396 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 that was so beautiful Ā we all chose the right artist to stan I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,396 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 2 minutes ago, southpaw773 said: I died tonightĀ with a smile perhaps? I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Concertaholic 6,679 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 Are they putting the live album on any other streaming services like Spotify?? 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,535 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 LADY GAGA AND NINE INCH NAILS PLEASE JUST DO SOMETHING PLEASEEEEEEEEE mother, what must i do? 1 7 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jill 31,812 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 honestly quite disappointed. i expected a new album including princess die like the rumors said. going to bed missing the old gaga Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC). 12 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarvinGa 1,331 Posted May 15 Author Share Posted May 15 50 minutes ago, Concertaholic said: Are they putting the live album on any other streaming services like Spotify?? I donāt think so. Itās Apple Music sponsorshipĀ 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
heavymetalartpop 324 Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 Did anyone buy it on itunes? Curious if the videos included play back to back as if it was the actual streamĀ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.