RAMROD 118,232 Posted May 5 Share Posted May 5 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,323 Posted May 5 Share Posted May 5 Such a disgusting but slick-looking franchise When will this diva finally make a cameo? 📖 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
peggyhill 2,237 Posted May 5 Share Posted May 5 (edited) I forking love these movies. The OG Evil Dead is what made me a hard-core horror fan. I don't see how this could top Evil Dead Rise, but Im seated and ready Edited May 5 by spookytanooki as seen on tv Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AnthonyMA 15 Posted May 5 Share Posted May 5 I’m so excited for this release. They already started production on the follow up to this Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,407 Posted May 6 Share Posted May 6 9 hours ago, NUTELLA said: Such a disgusting but slick-looking franchise When will this diva finally make a cameo? 📖 I saw the BTS footage and there's literally a shirtless hot guy under the book and he's moving the eyes he's dead now btw So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,429 Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 so excited Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShinyGaga 91 Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 I like the series, gonna watch this one too. Will they use like 1 ton of blood again like in Rise? I can sing and dance and act. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borislshere 53,667 Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 I love everything about this except the look of the deadites. Fede Alvarez really messed us up by making deadites look more “exorcist” than “evil dead” back in 2013. Now they all look like generic possessed characters. The OG is still the most terrifying Spoiler Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,244 Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 Too much CGI. Not enough practical effects, which made the Evil Dead franchise what it was. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tainaga 240 Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 I miss the colors in movies Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.