TaylorSwift 164,523 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 Â Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,523 Posted October 9, 2025 Author Share Posted October 9, 2025 Â Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
K e n 790 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 She just gets me, I feel seen, tears just start flowing and I let go. Immaculate songwriting. Spoiler But honestly, another bop. Â Looking forward to the rest of the album. Â Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,692 Posted October 9, 2025 Share Posted October 9, 2025 She keeps serving and I keep eating it all up Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
jimmytimestep 2,964 Posted October 10, 2025 Share Posted October 10, 2025 Another smash, 3/3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
guccic0och 1,548 Posted October 10, 2025 Share Posted October 10, 2025 Wow this is something I could get down to at the club!! Yes Themiiiii!!!! tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,494 Posted October 10, 2025 Share Posted October 10, 2025 All the songs that she’s releasing are keeping me fed. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.