Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

T*ylor drags Charli in new song


StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
53 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Taylor has never been able to just let something go once in her whole life :smh:

 

One of the most aggrieved people alive istg

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Ladle Ghoulash

    6

  • LadyxGaGa

    6

  • Bronco

    5

  • gagafan1394

    4

Ladle Ghoulash
16 minutes ago, LauraPalmer said:

“wrote me a song saying it makes you sick to see my face” is crazy work because sympathy is a knife was a lot more complex than that… as a “poet” shouldn’t she have realized that lol

That would require Taylor not being a huge narcissist lmao 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, Awrah999 said:

well she is boring so...

 If You Say So Shrug GIF

Maybe Ms. Barbie needs to start Bumping That™️

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Louvre

I think this is so nasty. Ever since she stole writing credits from Olivia Rodrigo I really have not fw taylor, she's a bully through and through. Preaches feminism and friendship, steals money from a young womans success - a younger female artist that looked up to her. 

its gross. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

culturalbaptism

I'm team coke since her album is full of bahps. Showgirl can't relate.

102657413-0-image-a-7_1759439523464.jpg

Judas is coming, let the cultural baptism begin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, culturalbaptism said:

I'm team coke since her album is full of bahps. Showgirl can't relate.

102657413-0-image-a-7_1759439523464.jpg

Should’ve been the Life of a Snowgirl iktr 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

gumzy3000

I love Taylor but this is so immature and cringey.

Taylor is so big compared to Charli that I think this will end up giving Charli more listeners and fans in the end. :usrs:

trolly troll troll
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonkers

Honestly, calling Taylor Boring Barbie in any context is slam and if you want to start a fight with her, get your ass your ready. lol

I love it.  And I'm not buying the sad reasons that Charli had to start something.  

This site really is full of people who think that because you're feeling sad or bad or whatever that it gives you the right to lash out at whoever you want.

Well, fair game.  Bet.  But if Taylor claps back, then, :applause:

Makes me think of this
 


Charli:  Boring Barbie
Taylor: I will kill you with a gun.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27

Charli is already getting attacked by Blinks, and now Swifties are gonna join in. :rip:

he/him/his
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...