Jump to content
tech

iPhone 17 Lineup


Controversiaga

Featured Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Horrible. 

I’m currently using an iPhone 12 and wanted to upgrade. 

Should I just get the iPhone 16 Pro? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LadyxGaGa
9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Horrible. 

I’m currently using an iPhone 12 and wanted to upgrade. 

Should I just get the iPhone 16 Pro? 

honestly that’s where i’m at with the 13 pro im debating on waiting one more cycle 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually like the orange color, I'm surprised there's no black/dark gray this time 

not enough for me to upgrade it tho 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge disappointment for me. My biggest issue is how the iPhone now looks like a wannabe Google Pixel phone. Also what happened to the black iPhone Pro? Honestly, they completely lost me this year :noparty:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
28 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

honestly that’s where i’m at with the 13 pro im debating on waiting one more cycle 

I just saw that the 16 Pro has been discontinued lol.

At this point I might just get the regular iPhone 17. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cavadour

iPhone Pro 256GB storage - $1099

iPhone Pro 2TB storage - $1999

. . .

Average brand SDcard (no slot for these in any iPhone) - $200

Spot the mistake !

. . .

In addition, to pair or sync your new iPhone, you will need the latest macOS version and therefore you'll likely need to upgrade to a newer Mac. Backward compatibility is a thing of the past with Apple. Just big kicks in the butt to make you run forward, while they cut the bridges right behind your heels.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince

So let me get this straight... the Air has a Pro chip but with a regular camera and the lowest battery capacity of the 3? 

Might as well get a Pro for $100 more or just a regular one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

50 Ft Queenie
11 hours ago, Murakami27 said:

$1599 CAD

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

$2000 nz

slave labor technician takes $20

 

​ Free Palestine 🍉 ​
Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved hearing Addison Rae’s “New York” making a cameo during the Apple event last night. It played just after the IPhone 17 Pro ad :legend:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...