Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
rumor

Updated MAYHEM tracklist with TDD, KFL and CSTH


monketsharona

Featured Posts

Luke78619
5 hours ago, itsandrewtbh said:

Disease through to CSTH is incredible, no skips 

Is this you saying that VIY isn’t incredible and is a skip :patrizia::grr:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

BEST NEWS AND AOTY IF TRUE because I personally prefer Kill For Love than pretty much all songs after LoveDrug minus Shadow. no shade at all, they’re still better songs than mostly anything at top 10 BB.

Kill For Love is just that gurl. she flawless imo.

praying it’s true

”Why’d ya come around me with an ass like that?”
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Melbourne Monster said:

I wonder if Gaga regrets not putting KFL on the original release given it made the setlist for the Mayhem Ball. It’s such a good track 

I doubt it. It was likely always the plan to release them with Dead Dance as little refresh on the album for streaming. Otherwise the exclusivity deal for the bonus tracks wouldn’t have been so short

Link to post
Share on other sites

WAIT. What if this is a precursor to an actual Deluxe version where more tracks are weaved to make a more cohesive and smooth transition between track genres??????

Religion is a product to sell.
Link to post
Share on other sites

phantasmas

now THIS is what it should've been like from the beginning 

feels like a more cohesive album this way

Link to post
Share on other sites

JustJustan

Am I the only one whose updated album in Apple Music is showing The Dead Dance AFTER LoveDrug? It's bugging me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...