Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
rumor

Updated MAYHEM tracklist with TDD, KFL and CSTH


monketsharona

Featured Posts

  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa
3 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

Does this mean new CD's and vinyls are coming :giveup:

pls let me get the new tracklist in cd form 

Link to post
Share on other sites

thisboyisamonster

CSTH and KFL should have been on the original. KFL in particular is on par with Disease and Abra IMO. CSTH pairs so well with Perfect Celebrity as well!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

ngl i haven’t listened to the bonus tracks yet so this is huge for me :giveup:

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if this makes sense but Gaga must be so proud of MAYHEM. All 17 tracks. Like I'd like someone to ask her: did you picture yourself being able to craft such a magnificent album when you released The Fame?

I may be biased but. Doing this at 39 yo feels like heaven. She's just... Ugh

Link to post
Share on other sites

RichAssPiss

This is a great tracklist. I love the integrated bonus tracks.  Honestly her best album. 17 tracks and not one I don't like. A few I don't crave. But not one ick or skip. And it's the best Halloween party Playlist of all time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Melbourne Monster
1 hour ago, thisboyisamonster said:

CSTH and KFL should have been on the original. KFL in particular is on par with Disease and Abra IMO. CSTH pairs so well with Perfect Celebrity as well!

I wonder if Gaga regrets not putting KFL on the original release given it made the setlist for the Mayhem Ball. It’s such a good track 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Debithius
4 hours ago, Maria Brink said:

I lovesh your profile picsh 

I wish I had taken that name

Link to post
Share on other sites

Plastic Flower
24 minutes ago, heavymetalARTPOP said:

Does anyone know when the album is getting updated on streaming?

Sadly, no. But all things considered it’s likely happening this friday.

Drop it
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...