Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
news

Kidz Bop: Abracadabra


David Ward

Featured Posts

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga

The vocals being so much better than Gaga’s wow 🤯 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

The vocals being so much better than Gaga’s wow 🤯 

Selling my mayhem tickets because she sounds like a hag in comparison :kry:

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

ElectricChapelR

My straight friend's 3 year old boy is literally obsessed with Abra and he is dancing like a queer baby it's so funny but let's say his father is not that happy 🤡

Link to post
Share on other sites

GAYHEMikey

wtf

At times the autotune makes it almost sounds like a cupcakke remix help :air:

NO DUCT TAPE - NO MISSON
Link to post
Share on other sites

TwistedTeeth

I bought a CD way back when I was like 7 years old and I feel like that funded them for the last 20 years :giveup: This is all my fault!!

CHOMP.
Link to post
Share on other sites

weed
5 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

dancing like a queer baby

I love that

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

they kinda washed gargar no shade…

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...