TSUNAMI 21,308 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Oh my, we need more dates. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
julz 8,049 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 I dont want to complain but that poster feels like last minute (i did complain lol). Reminds me of Artrave poster Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Poltergeist 4,006 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 ... But what's the point of PROMISING coming to Poland with Mayhem Tour if it happens, literally 2 or 3 months ago, if it doesn't happen? Super disappointed. I've been getting messages from my deep waters Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,658 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 8 minutes ago, candydarling said: she wasnt gonna tour this year thats kinda crazy I immediately created this fanfic in my head that she was planning to focus on the wedding but Michael was like “babe, you need to tour” If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TSUNAMI 21,308 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 2 minutes ago, vanish said: Omggg Is anyone considering going to the Berlin or Milan show? I would be travelling from Vienna I am Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
candydarling 2,022 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Just now, julz said: I dont want to complain but that poster feels like last minute (i did complain lol). Reminds me of Artrave poster it is! also the new logo for mayhem makes me think of the lawsuit lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
andy232000 13,287 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 2 minutes ago, cathair96 said: Ireland I'm devastated I NEED Ireland!! It was my excuse to travel there and visit my boy toy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,280 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 She got Artist, Chase, Verizon & Citi presales for USA, I AM SO WINNING AHHHHHHB!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivannn 1,162 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 So EU will have no presale ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borisapillar 10,168 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 1 minute ago, RAMROD said: She got Artist, Chase, Verizon & Citi presales for USA, I AM SO WINNING AHHHHHHB!! Where do I see that breakdown? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,280 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Just now, Borisapillar said: Where do I see that breakdown? Ticketmaster (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 If Capitalistga doesn't disable dynamic pricing... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,210 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 A single ARENA date in her biggest era since BTW scares the **** outta me. I am NOT missing this damn tour beech Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,280 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 2 minutes ago, Ivannn said: So EU will have no presale ? Have you check Ticketmaster?? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
showmeyourfeet 392 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 The way I audibly and very aggressively gasped when I saw the post Trying to get tickets for 2 shows this time. Now waiting for the European presale sign up, anyone have any idea when that will be available? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.