Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, Freud said:

Inb4 Gaga just hopped on Brunos Track, cause she wants to block "II most wanted" from Grammy win. She's still  pressed Bey didn't ask her after Joanne to hop on CC

33 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

No shade, but I had totally forgoteen about "II most wanted", which makes me realize there are many great songs which will probably compete in this category next year: Taylor and Post Malone, Beyoncé and Miley, Charli and Lorde/Billieetc. It'll be a tough category

16 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

big names but the songs themselves...

Awkward Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

although Lorde ATE!

aren't you guys forgetting that Sweet Sounds of Heaven is also eligible?

keep on looking for Psyduck
  • Like 1

nodandsmile
33 minutes ago, Psyduck said:

aren't you guys forgetting that Sweet Sounds of Heaven is also eligible?

in the rock categories yeah, I hope they submit it!

the people dissing this cus it's rumoured to be a ballad remind me of the days Shallow came out :ladyhaha:

bruno is a HIT maker, this is going to boost her streaming numbers like crazy and really put her on the GP's radar music wise

this hit, Joker then LG7 :giveup: we are going to FEAST all the way through to awards season :giveup:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1

Mirrion Rizzons
On 8/9/2024 at 1:48 AM, Awrah999 said:

Here for any new music at this point but Gaga and Weeknd/Bruno would be divine since their voices complement each other well. Gaga's vocals have the ability to range from gritty belts to angelic falsettos (think Do What U Want) and these two have the ability to keep up with her and provide strong melodies and runs :golfclap:

now that I think of it, we always said that the weeknd would have been perfect for DWUW, but how have I never considered that bruno would have been amazing on it as well

• Like 2

Starmie25
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

me of the days Shallow came out

The fans getting angry about the audience cheers in the background :huntyga:

Good times.

Edited by Starmie25
  • LMAO 7

Starmie25
21 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

now that I think of it, we always said that the weeknd would have been perfect for DWUW, but how have I never considered that bruno would have been amazing on it as well

Not sure about Bruno, but I feel Miguel would've done wonders on dwyw as a feat. 

nodandsmile
16 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

how have I never considered that bruno would have been amazing on it as well

I have been manifesting Gaga/Bruno collab since 2013 for that same reason, DWUW would have easily been one the biggest smashes of her career if this was the case!

Schizophonic
8 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Is it possible the secret project was a collab album with Bruno Mars?

Scared Baby GIF

Spoiler

Animated GIF

Edited by Schizophonic
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

MaybeKermit
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

the people dissing this cus it's rumoured to be a ballad remind me of the days Shallow came out :ladyhaha:

bruno is a HIT maker, this is going to boost her streaming numbers like crazy and really put her on the GP's radar music wise

this hit, Joker then LG7 :giveup: we are going to FEAST all the way through to awards season :giveup:

Well idk if that’d be a good idea if she’d gain the Gp’s attention again..

the songs she premiered in Paris seemed very experimental/dark, and we know how motivated and enthusiastic she seems lately when talking about the music. But I’m scared that the currwnt Lg7 could get scrapped if the Bruno song would be TOO big of a hit. Bcs then her team/her/her label will once again try to change their direction and saborage the era and we might lose the original concept

Edited by MaybeKermit

3 hours ago, NATAH said:

Little monstrosities crying because you could hear the crowd in the song :ladyhaha: oh those days were messy

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

so are we getting it :poot:

I read somewhere someone on the pulse music forum listed BrunoxGaga among the songs that are due to impact the radio :poot: Probably the most rumored release I've heard from her so watch it be completely made-up :poot:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

24 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

Well idk if that’d be a good idea if she’d gain the Gp’s attention again..

the songs she premiered in Paris seemed very experimental/dark, and we know how motivated and enthusiastic she seems lately when talking about the music. But I’m scared that the currwnt Lg7 could get scrapped if the Bruno song would be TOO big of a hit. Bcs then her team/her/her label will once again try to change their direction and saborage the era and we might lose the original concept

that's literally never happened to her before and never will :air: if an album concept gets scrapped, it's because she wasn't happy with the direction and wants to start again

it's clear LG7 is in its final stages, the label isn't going to let her waste more time making a whole new record

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 4

• Schizophonic changed the title to Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga