💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Here for this!!! I dont know why im not super duper excited, probably bec we have been waiting for soooo long for a new Gaga song. Bruno x Gaga is a dream, that i really hope is true!!! I hope there is a music video as well

ModernEcstasy

As excited as I am for new music, I have to say that a duet/ feat on a Ballad is not what I was hoping for. 
This makes me think LG7 is actually further away than we were led to believe. 

Catnikko

Idk why I always associate his songs as being annoying like Happy by Pharell but when i look back at his singles they were all my guilty pleasure at one point or another :air: Uptown funk was a bop

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

madmagical6

PopCrave are now reporting on this I guess it actually might be happening. I'm not particularly excited about it but it'll be good to hear new music with Gaga in it. 

• Love 1

Schizophonic
2 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

can someone explain to me why we are believing deuxmoi again :billie:

its pretty easy... if we like what they say... for example her being with gesaffelstein - we belive anything and keep it in our betrail list if it turns out falset. If we dont like what they say, like this heterosexual collaboration here, we doubt anything. and blame them. 

• LMAO 1

20 hours ago, BULATIO said:

When was the last time Bruno Mars released something? An album? A movie? An eyeshadow palette? :littlepotter: I think many here are under the illusion (or delusion) of Bruno's power. Be realistic, please :excuseu:

Bruno always delivers the biggest hits ever and then disappears. Even his bad songs like 24k gold end up being huge. 

3 hours ago, Cssomeone said:

Securing a Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, I see 

smug-wink.gif

Inb4 Gaga just hopped on Brunos Track, cause she wants to block "II most wanted" from Grammy win. She's still  pressed Bey didn't ask her after Joanne to hop on CC

• LMAO 2

Cssomeone
9 hours ago, Freud said:

Inb4 Gaga just hopped on Brunos Track, cause she wants to block "II most wanted" from Grammy win. She's still  pressed Bey didn't ask her after Joanne to hop on CC

No shade, but I had totally forgoteen about "II most wanted", which makes me realize there are many great songs which will probably compete in this category next year: Taylor and Post Malone, BeyoncĂŠ and Miley, Charli and Lorde/Billieetc. It'll be a tough category

• Like 2

nodandsmile
14 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

No shade, but I had totally forgoteen about "II most wanted", which makes me realize there are many great songs which will probably compete in this category next year: Taylor and Post Malone, BeyoncĂŠ and Miley, Charli and Lorde/Billieetc. It'll be a tough category

big names but the songs themselves...

Awkward Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

although Lorde ATE!

• LMAO 3

• Schizophonic changed the title to Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga