Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Joker: Folie À Deux | Trailer 2 - OUT NOW

Louie

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

First joker movie was trash and after this trailer I’m not really that excited :franminervini:

• Shook 1

Plastic Flower
1 hour ago, Chlorine said:

Based on this trailer, it doesn’t look that good tbh. You kind of have to know they must be concealing huge plot points in order to be interested. But will the average moviegoer? :sleep:

That's the point, we don't know the plot at all. And the average movie goer will go to watch Joker, not Gaga. 

Drop it

LateToCult

I think the trailer is a little boring because they’re hiding a lot of the musical aspect. I’m sure the actual movie will be good. 

Reality

The GP loving the trailer and monsters hating it, what's new? :selena: 

Well, if anything that means we'll have another ASIB-level hit on our hands :tony: 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 4

Mitchey

All of you monstrosities are gonna watch it when it comes out and you’re gonna love Gaga in it. The film looks promising and I’m hyped. But, I am a Gaga fan and a comic book nerd. I’m excited to see Gaga’s performance, but also excited to see where the movie goes - especially knowing Harvey Dent is the DA :trollga:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Chlorine
2 hours ago, Chlorine said:

Based on this trailer, it doesn’t look that good tbh. You kind of have to know they must be concealing huge plot points in order to be interested. But will the average moviegoer? :sleep:

Not the sad react from @Reality… I must do better. :traumatica:

• LMAO 1

GagasEnigma4

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again, I was a bit shocked that Harley wasn’t shown as much in this trailer but then again I really feel like it’s to keep her performance a mystery and add more impact and shock value when it comes out.

As for the musical aspect largely being kept out of the trailers, I believe that’s really smart marketing because sometimes you get a lot of the general public who are sick of musicals and if they market it as a straight up musical, it could turn a lot of joker fans from the first movie off or other comic book fans (who mist likely largely hate musicals). It doesn’t matter if they are turned off once they see the movie, they already bought a ticket and Warner Brothers already made their money… strategic and I can’t wait to see what they have their sleeve:party:

Edited by GagasEnigma4

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

They don't realize how insanely hard it is to win an acting Oscar. Supporting Actress would be a triumph for Gaga. She could just as easily get nothing like House of Gucci. Everybody needs to slow down and let the movie come out. :giveup:

Its not actually winning the oscar but being recognized as the main lead instead of supporting. Ill be really happy for supporting too but lead is diff.:trollga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

I get that one is "more prestigious" than the other, but still? It's not your award to win at the end of the day, nor is it your accomplishment, so who cares what they push her for? (not saying you specifically by the way. just in general). 

I guess I understand if Gaga wants to challenge herself by competing in best actress, but if supporting actress makes more sense for this role, then why not? 

No we want the gold. Big gold. So i can twerk in peoples faces and show off mother

Where's the spunk, Adam?

weed

When she says "Let's give the people what they want," .... mamas, she's kind of giving evil, she's giving manipulative. I cannot wait to see. 

• YAAAS 1

MOT

Another good trailer. Still don't know if this movie is a masterpiece or a piece of junk, but bring it on please.

Cigarettes are a great movie prop. Gaga is always good with them.

And this movie is gonna be released slap bang in the middle of US election season, complete with a villain smashing a judge's head in with a gavel. Interesting timing.

4SeasonsInADay

Quite liked the trailer. Gaga looked amazing!

For those hoping that something's being held back for Harley outside of scenes with Joker. The only big name actor that I don't think we've seen in a trailer now is Catherine Keener. There's certainly the suggestion we'll see Harley's home life outside the Asylum, maybe Keener is playing her mother? Gives Joker/Harley a similar backstory, and one of the reasons she sees a kinship with him. 

Not The Real Gaga

I liked the teaser more, but still a very promising trailer! Gaga is gonna kill it!

gemein3

So much whining and pretend support, as always.

Do this! Then complain. Do that! Then complain.