'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
movie

Joker: Folie À Deux | Trailer 2 - OUT NOW

Louie

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Looks great! The Sonny & Cher vibes of their duo show/hallucination or whatever - love it. Her fashion looks wonderful, too!

River

@julz your thread has been merged with the old thread, it was really unnecessary to create a new one

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Thanks 2

Levine

She looks so beautiful in the last scene of the trailer, so natural.

But I don't get it, we european get to see it two days before? in the italian trailer it says october 2nd

• Shook 1

julz
4 minutes ago, River said:

@julz your thread has been merged with the old thread, it was really unnecessary to create a new one

No problem, thank you!

• Love 1

Nessun Dorma

I loved it and it makes sense the trailer is centered on Joker. Gaga’s scenes are thrilling, it feels like she’s gonna deliver her best acting so far! 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1

LastNight

So exciting! I think the first teaser was a lot better than this new trailer, but loved seeing a couple of new Gaga scenes here - she looks fantastic in it. 

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

River

They are keeping the mystery around her Harley, it’s good

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 7

Concertaholic

Sorry but the first trailer was so much better. If I wasn’t a Gaga fan and just saw this trailer I don’t think it would entice me to see the movie in the same way the first trailer did…

• Like 7
  • LMAO 1

chiuga

What I like is her strong presence, even in scenes where she has no make up

• Like 1

BULATIO

I think the scene where Gaga calms him down is a figment of his imagination, because she is too restrained and less crazy. Good trailer, but the first one was more interesting for me :awkney:

Edited by BULATIO
fighting buryat

Butters Stotch
57 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I dk I feel like it's not entirely a bad thing to go for Supporting. Maybe some voters think she still needs to climb the ladder before she could win a Best Actress Oscar. If it's only Supporting, they might be more willing to cast a vote for her. These voters are actors too so they might feel a bit jealous to award a musician the biggest trophy so early in her career.

Also if she's marketed as a lead and submitted as supporting, she would have an edge over the less interesting competition. She'd be leaving a very strong impression as a 'supporting actress' anyway.

Completely agree. I don't think it's a bad thing that she goes for  the Supporting Actress category. I just truly think they are keeping her scenes from the trailers to maintain the excitement :excited2:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

nodandsmile

whoever is cutting these trailers is doing a fantastic job at getting people excited without showing too much

they are clearly working hard to convince the ones who made the first one a billion dollars movie that the sequel is for them as well :golfclap:

• Like 4

nodandsmile

also talking about category placements in July is hilarious and all because of Clayton Davis who loves to talk out of his ass :lmao: he just using yall for clicks 💀

• Thanks 1

palma
1 hour ago, Red said:

I just want to understand the shift in marketing. 

Gays are already onboard 

rihanna-wink.gif

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • LMAO 2

doja scat

it looks amazing, obviously harley’s real intentions are hidden well except for the last frame she’s seen, i can’t wait to see it unfold on screen !

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth