💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga hints the end of her residency

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• monketsharona changed the title to Lady Gaga hints the end of her residency
Modern Ecstasy2

I find it very hard to believe that she is leaving Vegas for good. I am sure that she will always have contracts like this one, where she can come and do shows sporadically, whether it’s jazz or pop

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

GagasEnigma4

I said it in another thread but I was there tonight and last week and they are twisting her words. With context, she did not mean last shows ever. If so they would have advertised as so. She loves Jazz and Vegas so its a no brainer. Maybe a revamped J&P but a few shows ago and even in her IG post she said there be a next time. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

GagasEnigma4
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I find it very hard to believe that she is leaving Vegas for good. I am sure that she will always have contracts like this one, where she can come and do shows sporadically, whether it’s jazz or pop

Exactly. I was there that night and she did not say what they implied. Context is key.

• Like 1

didn’t she say she wanted to be in vegas forever? 

I think she’s getting a brand new contract with a totally new residency :selena:

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 2

ChicaSkas
16 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I said it in another thread but I was there tonight and last week and they are twisting her words. With context, she did not mean last shows ever. If so they would have advertised as so. She loves Jazz and Vegas so its a no brainer. Maybe a revamped J&P but a few shows ago and even in her IG post she said there be a next time. 

Please tell me you recorded your show a little at least!

It's killing me I'm not taping this show 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Killa said:

More the end of the jp residency

Las Vegas Review Journal confirmed it is the end of her residency, there’s no plan for her return as of now. But they are hopeful she'll come back in Vegas in the future

Edited by monketsharona
  • YAAAS 1

GagasEnigma4
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Las Vegas Review Journal confirmed it is the end of her residency, there’s no plan for her return as of now. But theyvare hopeful she'll come back in Vegas in the future

They are not a reliable source. They just took her words and twisted it. She meant of this leg. They even cited in her article it was what she said on stage and I can tell you thats not what she meant you had to be there to know the context 

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Las Vegas Review Journal confirmed it is the end of her residency, there’s no plan for her return as of now. But theyvare hopeful she'll come back in Vegas in the future

And technically thats true of every leg shes not sure when she will return lol

GagasEnigma4
15 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Please tell me you recorded your show a little at least!

It's killing me I'm not taping this show 

Yes I will share later!!

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
34 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Shocked Oh No GIF by CBC

16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

its over GIF

3 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

They are not a reliable source. They just took her words and twisted it. She meant of this leg. They even cited in her article it was what she said on stage and I can tell you thats not what she meant you had to be there to know the context 

Shocked Oh No GIF by CBC

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 2

It's not like if she's not doing Vegas then she's touring in your cties or she releases 4 album per month lol I never understand why some monsters hate vegas so much

• Thanks 1