đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

opinion

GP acclaims Jazz & Piano, gives it 9.7/10

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

'This woman is so fcking talented. Tonight sent it to another stratosphere'

2:24 - 'When you hit a certain point in your life and a certain amount of success, you can start doing whatever the fck you want. This is her.' :firega:

I found this review really insightful and really appreciates the nuance of the show which obviously Gaga intended. It's incredible to watch.

Edited by Bradley
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 5

PunkTheFunk

I have never seen Gaga so genuinely happy and in her element as when she's doing these Vegas jazz shows. She can sing whatever she wants; there is no choreo so it doesn't stress out her body; she doesn't have to travel anywhere except from her hotel to the venue; she gets to interact with a mature audience in an intimate setting; there aren't a bunch of rabid gays screaming at her; and she can wear beautiful outfits. It's probably her dream gig and I'm sure she would do it forever if she could.

• Like 10

Ivy

Her happy energy is amazing right now! I'm so glad this reviewer saw her shining like this :tony:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

codymonster
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I have never seen Gaga so genuinely happy and in her element as when she's doing these Vegas jazz shows. She can sing whatever she wants; there is no choreo so it doesn't stress out her body; she doesn't have to travel anywhere except from her hotel to the venue; she gets to interact with a mature audience in an intimate setting; there aren't a bunch of rabid gays screaming at her; and she can wear beautiful outfits. It's probably her dream gig and I'm sure she would do it forever if she could.

This. She’s made it very clear the pop game wasn’t filling her cup, so thank goodness she has gotten inspired by jazz and acting. I feel like it helps reignite her love for being a creative, and she has made it very clear she is now very excited for her next pop record. Let’s be happy we have someone that is pursuing art that fulfills her, rather than a mindless hit machine who has lost all sense of passion.

Plus, this jazz this is sustainable to older age, having kids, etc. Which I think is obviously great for her too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Schwerk
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I agree, but she needs both. She also needs to be a little weirdo amongst other weirdos from time to time. She loves to see familiar faces in the crowd and even gave a friend of mine a little subtle shout-out during TCB. She needs the energy of a crowd that's been there from the start, that loves all sides to her.

But she needs to trust that her fanbase is diverse and is growing with her. Don't cater to us, just go with your gut Gaga.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

A Very Gaga Holida

Sorry but the people who say “Gaga the extravagant pop star isn’t the real Gaga” are so BORING and empty-minded :saladga: Glad they enjoyed this show, though, it looks fantastic :vegas:

Edited by LG7 time now
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
47 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

Sorry but people who said “Gaga the extravagant pop star isn’t the real Gaga” are so BORING and empty-minded :saladga: Glad they enjoyed this show, though, it looks fantastic :vegas:

Agreed. The aesthetics of “authenticity” are so boring. What if people are just multifaceted? Lmao 

• Thanks 2