💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question: SOPHIE, Gaga A.I. - Reason Why

Freud

Featured Posts

Hello Monsters, 

I just wanted to ask, if anyone on GGD is capable of creating an Gaga A.I. version of SOPHIE's pothumous release "Reason Why".

Back in the day alot of rumors were circulating that Gaga could be on this song, and I always wanted to know what she would sound like on this.

Anyone else interested in this?

olive specter

search for Gaga ai threads on here and message to whoever made them

there are multiple users here who posted their Gaga ai songs

elijahfan

Can't imagine Gaga singing Reason Why, that high-pitch chorus is too Kim coded imo. Dance Alone, however, sounds more like something she could do.

• Like 1

I WOULD do it for you but the stupid AI is broken and won't let me train my Gaga model :patrizia: I spent many hours cutting up tonnes of the cleanest vocals of hers I could find from stems and clean vocal tracks I could get and now it doesn't work. I was planning to train the best Gaga model there is and I spent so damn long on it too

The only model I got trained before it stopped working was MYSELF and I don't even need that for anything :selena:

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

GAMS
23 hours ago, huttont said:

This is insane how good this is

I will say that the only part the software picked up for Gaga is until 1:07, the rest is Mette who is also an icon, but it's her voice from that point on. The Gaga part is insane though, this song easily could've been from A Star Is Born. So Ally coded.

Edited by GAMS
GAMS, gay popstar