💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

SZA fans heartbroken as her headline set on Pyramid Stage draws small crowd

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Crowds at SZA’s Glastonbury performance on Sunday appeared unusually sparse for a festival headliner, as the Grammy-nominated artist’s set clashed with a number of other major sets. Surprising number of people left the Worthy farm festival site ahead of her set, presumably in an attempt to beat traffic.

The American singer-songwriter is Sunday night's headliner at the iconic festival on Worthy Farm. She followed Friday night's performance from Dua Lipa and Saturday's set from Coldplay. However, just before taking to the stage many fans noticed SZA drew in a much smaller crowd than the previous nights.

SZA’s Glastonbury debut clashed with other big artists on the lineup, including Justice on the West Holts stage, James Blake on Woodsies, London Grammar on Park Stage and The National on Other Stage.

Viewers watching from home also noticed the vast space between fans as they gathered at the Pyramid Stage.  source source

GRWbtCZaUAAgjrZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2

I’m watching her right now at Glastonbury and it’s the smallest crowd I’ve ever seen as a headliner, people are sat on the floor around me :cryga:

also her mic is really bad and can’t make out anything she is saying :(

Edited by Bowman
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I’m watching her right now at Glastonbury and it’s the smallest crowd I’ve ever seen and I’ve been 7 times, people are sat on the floor around me :cryga:

do you have your flag? 

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Hydrangea

I honestly don’t hear a lot about her in the U.K. tbh, I only ever see her passingly mentioned by Americans, I don’t think she has that big of a following here 

I’m a bad friend
  • Like 9
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3

Is she especially big in the uk? I feel like she had an extreme blow up in the us between ctrl and sos but idk if that fervor translated elsewhere 

• Like 3

Watching her right now and I think people are comparing her to Coldplay last night, my folks on Facebook are even comparing her to Elton John, which isn’t fair really. 

Also people must be coming down from the last 5 days/ nights :laughga: and a lot of people are leaving the festival to get home for work in the morning. 

Didn’t they do market research before deciding who to headline?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 5

Plastic Flower
2 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I think she is just not big enough in Europe in general? I know Kill Bill but thats it

I don't think she's big outside the US. Let's be real, that's her only big hit worldwide.

Drop it
  • Like 2

King of the Fall

I guess she is just not that big in the UK, she really only has one big hit

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page