Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Supermegarate: GAGA Discography

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

WELCOME TO THE SUPER-MEGARATE ON GAGA'S DISCOGRAPHY! 

gaga.jpg

Lady Gaga's discography is a diverse and influential body of work that spans multiple genres and showcases her versatility as an artist. Her debut album, "The Fame" (2008), introduced her as a pop sensation with hits like "Just Dance" and "Poker Face," blending dance-pop with electro beats. This success continued with "The Fame Monster" (2009), featuring darker, edgier tracks like "Bad Romance" and "Telephone." In 2011, "Born This Way" solidified her status as a pop icon, offering a mix of electronic rock and dance-pop with anthems like the title track. Gaga's exploration of jazz in "Cheek to Cheek" (2014) with Tony Bennett highlighted her vocal prowess, while "Joanne" (2016) saw a more stripped-down, country-inspired sound. Her return to electro-pop with "Chromatica" (2020) featured collaborations with artists like Ariana Grande and Blackpink, emphasizing themes of healing and resilience. Throughout her career, Lady Gaga has consistently pushed musical boundaries, earning critical acclaim and a dedicated fanbase for her innovative and eclectic approach to music.

tumblr_mbv57nvY8v1qk96qgo2_500.gif

Rules

1) You have to rate (1-10) each and every track of the album.

2) Trolling is prohibited.

tumblr_ov5j0lkUUC1wz7wzco1_500.gifv

Submit your rates here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_YOO0PACH1nIxdHmo-x3x9grrvvgSUsNexHXO5CPrhk/

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 5 July 2024

CEREMONY: 6 July 2024

tumblr_mrsiq9S7kY1rtpoqbo1_500.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 4

Anveeroy

gaga-lady.gif

Please take note of the following points:

1. You are not allowed to give all the songs a rating of 1, as this would be considered trolling. Please avoid doing so.

2. Please include your USERNAME on the document. If I cannot find you, then I will have to disqualify your ratings. Let me know if you change your username.

Edited by Anveeroy
  • Like 3

Anveeroy

Might be Interested 

tumblr_lr0r8sdkfD1qd0tlf.gif

Spoiler

Videography Taglist: 

@BellaFahmi @Plastic Flower @HermesGr @ARTPOPe @PMM @monstertoronto @baidie @Babylon Dynasty @Battle4Babylon @Ultimecia @GAGASEXUAL @Elusive Chanteuse @Stef666 @A Real Panda @ActualPatient @CAPRISONGS @jackjackjackjack13 @TimotheeChalamet @Stephen @Smother Em Eh @HIMe @SimonBaetens @TXNNXTUS @Simon @ManMan

@Gagaism @Bronco @Gorehound @brooklynnights5 @palma @candydandy @GagaGame @HookerDotGov @Cello @imogen2133 @Reez @Zed @TheSine @Anderson123 @Madame Goo Goo @Judaz @PierreS @Blackout19 @EvilBunny @DontCallMeAlice @phantasmas @LordByron28 @CatelynnMarie @TheEdgeof96 @KubaM316 @androiduser @Fernster7 @Freud @Auralegends @Sherry @PartySick @Teletubby @POPANEINONEONE @HelloHangoverz @Quentin @BillieGOAT @Butters Stotch @Ophelia @BrB @Bowman @Ronk @RBL @Nite @CupcakkesWig @Lady Gaga 2009 @Luv u Sum @artdoll @Catnikko @Lukasson @lastpopicon @Mars @CyberAlex

Chromatica Megarate Taglist

@CAPRISONGS @Anderson123 @Lukasson @LadyEnigma @HIMe @palma @TheSine @SimonBaetens @pinknailsemoji @NNES @GagaGame @WhiteWitch @Plastic Flower @Cello @HiddenWeirdo @PMM @GAGASEXUAL @StarstruckIllusion @Flippy @TXNNXTUS @artdoll @Blackout19 @ARTPOPe @BrB @ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY @Poltergeist @ElektrikUniCorn @Luv u Sum @Ultimecia @Reez @Stefanotta @TheFriend @Bronco @BellaFahmi @GypsyMonster @Zhile_Gaga @Juanlittlem @ManMan @Sherry @Bowman @HookerDotGov @franminervini @Lextyr97@HeavyMetal Halcyon @CatelynnMarie @Babylon Dynasty @HermesGr @Jack3257 @Oryank21 @Controversiaga @Ophelia  @Alfonso @Mars @CyberAlex @BeyerJ @Andrea @Elusive Chanteuse @Zed @Shipper @phantasmas @Lady Gaga 2009 @DontCallMeAlice @whoresup @Nite @msr @Ororo Munroe @Stephen @BillieGOAT @A Real Panda @BELLYACHE @littlepotter @Simon @JRCF29 @BleepBloop @joaouliana @Yandere @Smother Em Eh @Auralegends @brooklynnights5

Edited by Anveeroy
  • Like 1
  • Love 15
  • Thanks 1

Anveeroy
Just now, BrB said:

Oh, this is going to be painful :enigma:

Chromatica tracks vs ARTPOP tracks :cryga:

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

ARTPOP winning 15 to 0 on that one tbh

Yes, ARTPOP-stan! :ally:

• YAAAS 1

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Me when I can't give a 0 to Paper Gangsta :traumatica:

SIS YOU WONT!!!!

• LMAO 1

Juanlittlem

I'm only voting on this to make sure I'm giving a 1 to Bad Romance.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2