💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa announces Wembley Stadium show

Teletubby

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Slay!!

But tbh I dont like this staggered announcement of tour dates. I’m afraid I’ll miss the NA dates..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

A year in advance???

Like we say here, a cautious woman is two women worth :ladyhaha:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 2

That’s so good for her. I’m wondering what happened to the US tour dates and if it’s even happening anymore. 

I know this sounds like a “my mom works at Netflix” story but I swear I’m not lying lol. A couple months ago, I was talking to a guy who freelances for Live Nation (lighting if I remember right) and he was explaining how his job works. Basically he gets to pick tours to work for and negotiates with Live Nation for pay, etc depending on the length and size of the tour. He was working for a tour that was happening here with 3 rotating alt rock bands I didn’t know but I asked him if he had picked up his fall tour yet and he told me he was having to pick between the Kacey Musgraves fall tour or the Dua Lipa fall tour. Kacey’s tour has been announced for some time now, but no word on Dua’s. I have a feeling the Texas dates were scheduled for October, as she is still headlining ACL in Austin. Artists who headline ACL usually book some surrounding shows in between the two weekends if they are already touring. Just interesting to me! 

Teletubby
40 minutes ago, lg5 said:

That’s so good for her. I’m wondering what happened to the US tour dates and if it’s even happening anymore. 

I know this sounds like a “my mom works at Netflix” story but I swear I’m not lying lol. A couple months ago, I was talking to a guy who freelances for Live Nation (lighting if I remember right) and he was explaining how his job works. Basically he gets to pick tours to work for and negotiates with Live Nation for pay, etc depending on the length and size of the tour. He was working for a tour that was happening here with 3 rotating alt rock bands I didn’t know but I asked him if he had picked up his fall tour yet and he told me he was having to pick between the Kacey Musgraves fall tour or the Dua Lipa fall tour. Kacey’s tour has been announced for some time now, but no word on Dua’s. I have a feeling the Texas dates were scheduled for October, as she is still headlining ACL in Austin. Artists who headline ACL usually book some surrounding shows in between the two weekends if they are already touring. Just interesting to me! 

European and US dates are probably scheduled for 2025. she is touring in Asia first as she wasn't there during last tour.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, bionic said:

she is relying a LOT on that glastonbury bump to try and fill a 100k capacity wembley stadium

There was a 200k ticketmaster line for her Berlin show alone. She will easily sell out wembley

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

bionic
29 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

There was a 200k ticketmaster line for her Berlin show alone. She will sell out wembley

its giving

buy bionic
  • Like 1

chromaticainmyhead

dua lipa is giving major 'Challenger' vibes with her new album so this is only correct :golfclap:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

European and US dates are probably scheduled for 2025. she is touring in Asia first as she wasn't there during last tour.

Yeah I imagine that’s the case now. Just from that conversation, there would’ve had to been plans for a fall US tour but something changed.