Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nymphia Wind for GAY TIMES - July 2024

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

nymphia-wind-cover.jpg

Nymphia’s triumph was widely celebrated by various alumni and stars such as – you might need to Google the following names, as they’re not very popular – Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga and Kylie Minogue, particularly those within her community who have been “hungry” to see an “Asian success story” on-screen.

Here, she reunites with season 16 guest judge Joel Kim Booster, Emmy-nominated comedian and mastermind behind Fire Island, to reflect on life post-Drag Race, how she’s observed a “drift between Nymphia and Leo” and their shared experiences as East Asian celebrities. And, as the opening quote to this paragraph suggests, there’s some saucy chitter-chatter about DMs of the… phallic variety. ‘Banana Believers’, rise!

Interview: https://www.gaytimes.com/originals/drag-race-nymphia-wind-in-conversation-with-joel-kim-booster/

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 6

Auralegends
6 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

nymphia-wind-cover.jpg

Nymphia’s triumph was widely celebrated by various alumni and stars such as – you might need to Google the following names, as they’re not very popular – Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga and Kylie Minogue, particularly those within her community who have been “hungry” to see an “Asian success story” on-screen.

Here, she reunites with season 16 guest judge Joel Kim Booster, Emmy-nominated comedian and mastermind behind Fire Island, to reflect on life post-Drag Race, how she’s observed a “drift between Nymphia and Leo” and their shared experiences as East Asian celebrities. And, as the opening quote to this paragraph suggests, there’s some saucy chitter-chatter about DMs of the… phallic variety. ‘Banana Believers’, rise!

Interview: https://www.gaytimes.com/originals/drag-race-nymphia-wind-in-conversation-with-joel-kim-booster/

Is that a banana or is she just happy to see me?

• LMAO 1

she's great and well-deserved, but why do I feel like she is not making the hugest splash after her win

I feel like sasha was everywhere after her win last year

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

phantasmas
2 hours ago, Argentum said:

she's great and well-deserved, but why do I feel like she is not making the hugest splash after her win

I feel like sasha was everywhere after her win last year

seems like shes tying up her final contractual agreements before moving on to her own big tour/production, which is nice because some winners cancel all their smaller gigs after winning

I also heard she wants to invest in the drag scene in Taiwan so she may be busy over there for a while :lolly:

• Like 1

phantasmas
On 7/3/2024 at 10:06 PM, TAIPEI said:

he/she also covers vogue taiwan this month.

nymphia-wind-on-vogue-cover-v0-eo53xdt70

Nymphia-Wind-by-Vogue-Taiwan-July-2024-1

inside page:

0527_Nympia_M_Vogue15%252018%252047_V.jp

33417-13_V.jpg

0527_Nymphia_M_Vogue20%252019%252013_V.j

w644

0527_Nymphia_M_Vogue%252014%252038%25205

GRMhqAyXAAAdXtK?format=jpg&name=large

GRLGeiBboAAWQx-.jpg

29931031.jpg&x=0&y=0&sw=0&sh=0&sl=W&fw=8

0527_Nympia_M_Vogue%252014%252050%252048