💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Lady Gaga - Out Of Control (AI Rework) [Full Version]

robbiesivan

Featured Posts

Hey Little Monsters,

I hope you're all doing great! As a huge Lady Gaga fan, I've always been fascinated by her unreleased tracks and demos. Recently, I came across some leaked lyrics for an unreleased song titled "Out Of Control." Like many of you, I was curious about how it might sound if it were fully leaked.

After some time and effort, I decided to take a shot at completing the song. Using the leaked lyrics as a base, I tried to stay true to Gaga's unique style and musical essence. It was an exciting project, and I hope I did justice to the Queen's incredible talent.

Here's a snippet of the lyrics I worked with:

[Verse 2]

Hey Babe

You know I'm into that new rave

Cuz for you Baby, I'm a toy

Let's play out of control

Cuz I want you more

When you're out of control

I added some instrumental arrangements and polished the vocals to create a more complete version. You can listen to my take on "Out Of Control"

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback. Any suggestions for improvement? Let's discuss and share our love for all things Gaga!

Stay fabulous and keep the music alive!

Paws up, Robbie

#LadyGaga #OutOfControl #UnreleasedMusic #LittleMonsters

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 1
  • Shook 5

The new diva harmonies you added after the bridge are great!! That final build and chorus drop are excellent, nice mix, I boppd't :giveup:  Great work! Out Of Control is such a good song, still grabs me by the pubes after all these years lol

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, JazzGa said:

The new diva harmonies you added after the bridge are great!! That final build and chorus drop are excellent, nice mix, I boppd't :giveup:  Great work! Out Of Control is such a good song, still grabs me by the pubes after all these years lol

Thank You So much <3 i had to sing on it LOL  I'm Glad you liked it <3 

DontCallMeAlice

This sounds so good :giveup: I feel like I just listened to the full version of Out Of Control but I had to remind myself that such a version for this song doesn’t exist and this was created with AI. Good job, very impressive ! 

Edited by DontCallMeAlice
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

This sounds so good :giveup: I feel like I just listened to the full version of Out Of Control but I had to remind myself that such a version for this song doesn’t exist and this was created with AI. Good job, very impressive ! 

Thank You So much <3 I'm Glad you liked it <3 

• Love 1

I just hope Gaga would include unreleased tracks as bonus tracks (also available for streaming) like in Deluxe versions. This is so wonderful. OOC is still THAT bop!

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."
  • Love 1