💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Exclusive: Lady Gaga went on a yacht to order hot chocolate and fries

Lippoutou

Featured Posts

https://snapchat.com/t/k4hRyYxn

This is supposedly a true story. This rare interview of a French yacht renter reveals some never before heard tea about the Jewels and Drugs chanteuse. A few years ago, the very able yacht renter managed to rent a boat for Gaga in Saint Tropez. Always in for a questionable demand, this is when the Hollywood starlet had allegedly ordered a hot chocolate alongside a serving of fries. I am relieved to be able to bring to you this incredible piece of investigative journalism.

But the question remains. Were the interviewee claims true, why would Lady Gaga want to order hot chocolate and fries at the same time? Has our icon secretly been hiding a severely deranged sense of taste for all these years? I will let the comment section decide.

Edited by Lippoutou
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 13
  • Shook 1

Cello

I support this combo! It was one of my favourites as a kid, if I went with my family to a cafe I'd sometimes get fries with a hot chocolate or a chocolate milkshake depending on the weather 

Edited by Cello
she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Schizophonic
17 minutes ago, malzejar said:

Is this Laurence???? Omg what?

its Tamar Braxton, tony baxtons sister and wive of her label boss. also backingvoice on btw.

Edited by Schizophonic
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

For those saying its a weird combo... How do we know shes the one eating both?

LAST WEEK I literally made the same order at Mcdonalds cuz I wanted fries and I asked my coworker if he wanted anything and he said hot chocolat

One seeing me order alone in drive thru might assume i was eating both but i wasnt...

Dont jump to conclusions if u dont know :huntyga:

• Shook 3