Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Jessie Ware & Romy - Lift You Up

bpmMonkey

Featured Posts

Rocketno10

I love them both! 
This song is a banger too!
But Romy needs to get back to The XX and start creating some magic with the band again :cryga: Her and Jamie XX’s solo records are good but I need them back together.

• Love 1

bpmMonkey
3 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

I love them both! 
This song is a banger too!
But Romy needs to get back to The XX and start creating some magic with the band again :cryga: Her and Jamie XX’s solo records are good but I need them back together.

Just found out about Romy pretty recently when she was on tour last year. I was working that venue that night, but had no idea who she is and didn’t even went inside to see her play 😭

like a week later she was on Jessie’s Podcast and I thought, if she likes her I’ll probably will too. Listend to her last record and fell in love haha

Rocketno10
3 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

Just found out about Romy pretty recently when she was on tour last year. I was working that venue that night, but had no idea who she is and didn’t even went inside to see her play 😭

like a week later she was on Jessie’s Podcast and I thought, if she likes her I’ll probably will too. Listend to her last record and fell in love haha

You need to get into her older group stuff! The XX is like one of my fav of all time!

bpmMonkey
11 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

You need to get into her older group stuff! The XX is like one of my fav of all time!

Ja, I always kinda knew of them but never got into it. Back then Crystal Castles was front and center for me and good ol Drum n Base 😅