Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga responds to fan screaming LG7

monketsharona

Featured Posts

InsomniaMonster69

Yall gonna hate me for this, but it's always the same answer and at this point it kinda annoys me.

Edited by InsomniaMonster69
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

artdoll
3 minutes ago, InsomniaMonster69 said:

Yall gonna hate me for this, but it's always the same answer and at this point it kinda annoys me.

Fair, but I don't think she's gonna change her answer until things are ready to go. She's only given us a teaser and is probably preparing behind the scenes. :chica:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, InsomniaMonster69 said:

True but I just think she wants to reveal things when she will be releasing. Surprise wise it's for the best

I must confess......I was the one screaming that. 😆 When I got back to my room and saw that someone had posted it, I almost died! LOL! 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, lance13 said:

I must confess......I was the one screaming that. 😆 When I got back to my room and saw that someone had posted it, I almost died! LOL! 

Nothing against you personally with my last post.

The next ome should sing "I can be your girlfriend for the weekend" at least lmao

• Love 1

FGGrayson

Lets goooo

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

TheOriginalOne
12 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Is it only me that thinks she looks as though she’s Pissed off with hearing about it?

Well it was fun the first few times but now it feels like it’s bordering on heckling. I’m sure by now she expecting someone to yell out something about LG7 in the middle of her show to get a reaction out of her. I don’t blame her if she’s over it. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Is it only me that thinks she looks as though she’s Pissed off with hearing about it?

I think it's only you. LOL. She loves it and always responds. She could just ignore it. I actually think she's really excited to release it to the world. If she's annoyed at anything, I think it's because she's having to wait.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem

I need someone to scream Dance In The Shadow to get her to at least mumble it :oops: Lets keep it fresh and not always scream LG7!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, InsomniaMonster69 said:

well what else is she meant to say? she's clearly excited too :alsemanche:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1