Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

RS: Katy reconnected with ‘Teenage Dream’ producers Dr. Luke, Max Martin for KP6

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

FOR HER UPCOMING sixth album, Katy Perry worked with some of the producers who helped craft hits on Teenage Dream and Prism, Rolling Stone has learned. The pop singer reconnected with Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Stargate, and several others for KP6, the informal name for her first album in more than four years.

“Katy knew exactly the album she wanted to make and put together the team to make it happen,” a Capitol Records source confirms to Rolling Stone. “And that includes previous collaborators including Luke, Stargate, Max Martin, and Sarah Hudson, and some new heavy hitters such as Vaughn Oliver, Rocco Valdes, and Theron Thomas.”

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 27

River

Forbidden Zone Eww GIF by Eternal Family

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

tylerjs

any katycats wanna jump in here?

If You Say So Shrug GIF

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 2

Bronco

Honestly based on the leak - it's not even been worth taking the risk of going back to Dr puke lol 

Like if she was delivering a classic KP bop, you'd understand why she'd take the PR risk.

• Like 13

palma

So it's confirmed :partysick:

I mean we would be hyped if Gaga reunited with RedOne and Garibay so good for her fans ig but gays won't be kind to her for working with Dr. Luke again :bye:

• Like 5

HausOfAntonio

I hope she fails so miserably it puts the final nail in the coffin of her barely breathing career. 

• Like 5
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 9
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

killme89

Blows my mind that people to this day credit KP for our main pop girl era in the late 2000s ….sigh. I stand by this and idc what anyone says …teenage dream wasn’t even that good. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 14