question

Predict ‘Woman’s World” Spotify debut

ThisGuyTony

Predict ‘Woman’s World” Spotify debut  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Predict ‘Woman’s World” Spotify debut

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

It is releasing on a Thursday so I feel she’s gonna pull 1.7M and then rise to 2.3M on Friday. :gum:

After that, it’s a free fall :air: 

TwistedTeeth

I think it's because of that first snippet it's going to be hate-listened and made fun of on TikTok for about a week, so maybe 3mil.

LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉
  • Like 2

whew first I voted 4-5M but then I saw the tweet w her previous debuts and oof... moved my vote to 3-4M lol bc I can see it getting attention for the first few days.

Anderson123

I think it will do more than Never Really Over. Even bad publicity is publicity and I'm sure she's living for this drama. The song is still more than 2 weeks away from release date and look at all the mess that's been going on in social media.

• Like 4

I'd say anywhere between 2M and 3M. Let's not forget the song went viral on tiktok for being bad + there is some bad press about her working with Dr Luke so it's getting a bit of (bad) publicity that might increase the song's numbers

Edited by Lucas

It should pull an A-Yo and debut with negative streams but realistically I'd say 2-3M first day. :partysick:

It'll plummet as soon as it is removed from TTH (and I don't expect it to be on TTH more than 3 weeks) :partysick:

She'll be lucky to get to 300M when all is said and done as I don't see the majority of pop music fans/stan world (the people that would obsessively tracklist her comeback song otherwise) supporting her new era. Capitol might push the single on the radio and on the playlists, but she didn't have a hit in 10 years and I don't think her label would invest too much in the song if it (inevitably) fails to blow up. 

I hope she fails to crack the top10 on BB200 with her new album tbh. Maybe then she'd know running back to that man was the wrong call :bye:

Edited by palma
  • Like 2