💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7 - 5 possible Theories (Video Analysis)

Freud

Featured Posts

Dear fellow Monsters,

after so much love and support for my recent video about LG7 - Everything we know so far, here is Part 2, talking about the 5 most possible Album concept theories.

Let me know what u think of it and all the facts/rumors we have so far.

Lots of love

Freud

PS: Here's the first Video for everyone interested

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 11
  • Shook 1

1 minute ago, AnnTakamaki said:

i love the first one :heart:

Thanks so much. :kara:  If the demand from monsters is there, I will continue this series of analyzing Gaga's Pre Eras, future Music and Music Videos.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

AnnTakamaki
2 minutes ago, Freud said:

Thanks so much. :kara:  If the demand from monsters is there, I will continue this series of analyzing Gaga's Pre Eras, future Music and Music Videos.

yass i would love to see a recap of pre eras & mv analyze:party:i used to read FB's monster analyze of Gaga's mv during BTW then they just stop so i miss it so much

15 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

yass i would love to see a recap of pre eras & mv analyze:party:i used to read FB's monster analyze of Gaga's mv during BTW then they just stop so i miss it so much

I thought about POLLS to my YouTube and X channel, so monsters can vote on what Gaga Video they would like to see next.

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic

NICE WORK King :heart: 

So glad to have more content from you, keep it up! :applause:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Love 1

LG7 time now

I love these, thank you for doing them :heart:

You talk about the recent black or white outfits as part of the “heaven and hell” theory, but for me, it sounds more like the moon actually, especially with the theme of the new moon/shadow of the moon

Edited by LG7 time now
  • Love 1

Schizophonic

i was already excited when i got the notification that u uploaded a new video... yeah king, thanks a lot! great job done!

ps for everyone, watch, like, comment, share and klick the abo button and the bell like i did a while ago ❤️

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

I love these, thank you for doing them :heart:

You talk about the recent black or white outfits as part of the “heaven and hell” theory, but for me, it sounds more like the moon actually, especially with the theme of the new moon/shadow of the moon

Maybe You're right with the Moon making more sense. You never know with Gaga :enigma:

Edited by Freud

1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

i was already excited when i got the notification that u uploaded a new video... yeah king, thanks a lot! great job done!

ps for everyone, watch, like, comment, share and klick the abo button and the bell like i did a while ago ❤️

Thanks again for your support <3 Danke sehr

I can imagine a video inspired by the Salem witch trial with ritualistic choreography. Shot in the woods with abandoned buildings behind. Video starting with her laying on the ground with white lenses and a spider walking on her face. Autopsy of Jane Doe. American horror story Roanoake

• YAAAS 1