Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Madonna hits LadyLand 2024 to celebrate NYC Pride 2024

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Seven months after bringing that blockbuster trek to Barclays Center, the Queen of Pop returned to Brooklyn on Saturday (June 29) for the second night of LadyLand 2024 to help close out Pride Month.

Around midnight on the Fist Stage, attendees found out: Madonna was there to judge. Not the audience (though she may have been doing that, too), but a coterie of ballroom performers vogueing down the runway during a segment called the Vogue Ball House Battle that echoed the “Vogue” portion of her recent tour. Madonna, Arca, Bob the Drag Queen, Tokischa and Sevdaliza served as judges on a vogueing competition, flashing 10s for the various houses. And just like on her tour, preteen daughter Estere was there, only this time she gave a pre-vogue DJ set. https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/madonna-ladyland-2024-pride-1235720907/

i ❤️
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 8

elijahfan

The fact Madonna knows Arca’s existence is so exciting to me.

• YAAAS 2

chathonnete

Her plastic surgery is impressive she looks 10 years younger, queen

• Love 1

MadArchitect

"aside from my birthday NYC pride is the most important day of the year" :fail: i know she might be jocking but these comments come across as so self-centering in events that shouldn't be about yourself at all...

• Like 2

palma
17 minutes ago, MadArchitect said:

"aside from my birthday NYC pride is the most important day of the year" :fail: i know she might be jocking but these comments come across as so self-centering in events that shouldn't be about yourself at all...

she's a typical leo :cheeky:

OT: yas queen :giveup:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Red
33 minutes ago, MadArchitect said:

You really scraped the bottom of the barrel to find something to hate about huh

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 9

elijahfan
49 minutes ago, MadArchitect said:

She's always had a dry sense of humor, if you don't get it, that's a you problem.

• Like 1

King of the Fall

Madonna has been in a much better place ever since that near death scare. Hopefully she makes another album soon, it's been too long

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Love 1

MessyTop
3 hours ago, MadArchitect said:

You gotta understand nuance. 

dberrin

I was here. It was so much fun. She was here with her twins and Lourdes. It was great to see them celebrating together

MadArchitect
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Red said:

You really scraped the bottom of the barrel to find something to hate about huh

scraped the bottom of the barrel? you can disagree with me, but that is literaly the first thing she says...

Edited by MadArchitect

MadArchitect
7 hours ago, elijahfan said:

She's always had a dry sense of humor, if you don't get it, that's a you problem.

that is not a dry sense of humor, where's the dryness here? if anything it's hedonistic sense of humor, and that if she's actually joking, it wouldn't surprise me if this is really the way she thinks of herself, and even if she's jocking, there's always a truth behind every joke...

MDNA
3 hours ago, MadArchitect said:

that is not a dry sense of humor, where's the dryness here? if anything it's hedonistic sense of humor, and that if she's actually joking, it wouldn't surprise me if this is really the way she thinks of herself, and even if she's jocking, there's always a truth behind every joke...

Or rather she is perceived as self centered and plays the part, jokingly. I agree, there may have been such a time, when she took herself seriously: 90-92 comes to mind when she was bratty and in her rebellious era, but it is very obvious she has done some serious growing since then. Just like any human. Of course she likes herself (how can otherwise do what she does?), but she has showed behind the scenes that she has grown to be generous and loving. Her humanitarian efforts definitely put Malawi on many peoples sight. So in short: it is a joke and a funny one. Its Madonna playing Blond Ambition Madonna.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

elijahfan
14 hours ago, MadArchitect said:

Not sure what you’re trying to prove here. Madonna’s known for being a bitch and she’s aware of it and plays with it. It’s been that way for 4 decades, what’s your point?

She’s also been an avocate for the LGBT community from a time when this was far from trendy, as far as I’m concerned she can do all the self-centered jokes she wants during Pride.