💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Taylor try to block LG7 from #1?

Aren

Featured Posts

lastpopicon

I feel like Taylor respects Gaga. I mean, applause is the last music on the eras tour pre show track list, right before Taylor. They seem friendly on social media and were together many times. 

Then again, it's Taylor Swift and she loves money :bear:

Edited by lastpopicon
The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1

SlowLoris

I wonder often if the artists like Charlie and Billie actually care or if it's just the fans who care lol

• Like 2

Caldy

My guess:

KP SEX vs. LG 7  in August 2024 

Coming to a Garden of Eden near you 

TSwift & her Tortured Poets won't be relevant by that time 

Edited by Caldy

HoeMoe

Good lord i'm sooooooo tired of hearing about this fraud and her PTSD album

What’s fortnight

FrederickSpears
15 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Taylor is currently No. 1 with about 120K units, I believe Gaga could pull around 200K first week. I also don't think any new varians Taylor could release over a month from now would double her numbers. So I think Gaga is mostly safe. 

If she did signed vinyls it would :rip: 

AkariGaga
5 hours ago, Hovering said:

Contrary to popular belief, I think Taylor only tries to block artists she has issues with. She did it to Olivia due to the cruel summer drama, she did it to Billie due to the variants comment, and she did it to Charli probably for the reputation tour comment (and Charli's new album makes it clear they're not exacly on great terms). I don't think she has issues with Gaga, so she probably won't because she must be aware the rumour of her being a woman hater would become way too prominent.

Taylor had issues with almost half of the industry,Billie,Charlie,Kanye,Katy, Calvin Harris,Olivia,Scooter,Nicki Minaj.she has more beefs than Azalea Banks at this point.

Reality

I'm gonna be honest, this vitriol against Taylor is so weird and borderline obsessive behavior. Idk, but when I see people hating so much on Taylor (whether it be on this site, Twitter, etc.), it seems just as cringe to me as seeing her mega fans who are like "omg Taylor could do no wrong! She's perfect and everyone who doesn't like her is a hater!". I don't see why some people care so much.

Over the years, I've stepped back from stan culture, and looking at it from an almost outside perspective, seeing these extreme emotions from both sides is wild ngl. I know it might be a little hypocritical of me to say that considering I'm on a forum dedicated to a pop star, but I think there's a difference between simply liking someone and supporting what they do vs. being involved in stan culture.

Even if Taylor blocks people on purpose...ok? I mean, that has to do with her fans more so than it does with her. Her fans are rabid and she has more than enough of them. That isn't gonna change soon.

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

TylerMedeiros

As a Gaga fan who wants her to succeed and of course I can’t lie and say, “I’d be okay if her album didn’t go #1” cause she’s on a #1 album streak (I don’t really count Love for Sale) but honestly - I don’t think Taylor will be a threat to Gaga for the album’s first week, etc. chart performance.

I think TS will leave Gaga alone - especially after her protective and defensive public comments in support of Gaga.

YEET
  • Like 1

lupuselectro
19 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Taylor is currently No. 1 with about 120K units, I believe Gaga could pull around 200K first week. I also don't think any new varians Taylor could release over a month from now would double her numbers. So I think Gaga is mostly safe. 

Taylor is still sitting on The Anthology physical editions... There's more to come

In 𝕮𝕳𝕽𝕺𝕸𝕬𝕿𝕴𝕮𝕬 no one thing is greater than another, and kindness rules all.
  • Shook 1

Bronco
6 minutes ago, lupuselectro said:

Taylor is still sitting on The Anthology physical editions... There's more to come

I mean she never released the Midnights 3am edition or Till Dawn edition physically. Given it's almost guaranteed she's announcing a new album on the 21st June (she's been displaying 6.21 on the screens for a few shows now) which is speculated to either be Rep Tv, Debut TV, a combo of the both or the eternally speculated lost album "Karma", it's not looking likely that she'll release the Anthology on physical media. 

Nessun Dorma
3 hours ago, Reality said:

I'm gonna be honest, this vitriol against Taylor is so weird and borderline obsessive behavior. Idk, but when I see people hating so much on Taylor (whether it be on this site, Twitter, etc.), it seems just as cringe to me as seeing her mega fans who are like "omg Taylor could do no wrong! She's perfect and everyone who doesn't like her is a hater!". I don't see why some people care so much.

Over the years, I've stepped back from stan culture, and looking at it from an almost outside perspective, seeing these extreme emotions from both sides is wild ngl. I know it might be a little hypocritical of me to say that considering I'm on a forum dedicated to a pop star, but I think there's a difference between simply liking someone and supporting what they do vs. being involved in stan culture.

Even if Taylor blocks people on purpose...ok? I mean, that has to do with her fans more so than it does with her. Her fans are rabid and she has more than enough of them. That isn't gonna change soon.

I just love that Reality offers words of wisdom :huntyga:

I agree with you and I think stan culture is one of the most toxic things you can find on the internet these days. The obsessive fans take their enthusiasm to an extreme level, engaging in inappropriate behavior and acting hostile. This is alarming.

I’m a Taylor fan myself, but I just can’t stand her fandom so overly defensive of her behavior, shaming her exes etc. Stan culture is the worst way to show support to someone. 

Kindness Punk
  • Like 1
  • Love 1