Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Deuxmoi: LG7 in August

palma

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
40 minutes ago, Edonis said:

None of them albums I picked had film scores included? I'm just giving examples of albums with original content that are separate from the score. Maybe I need to edit the original post lol

I guess what I meant was: purple rain is the only album mentioned in your post that is not in someway connected to the movie. Most, if not all, of the songs on labyrinth and I’m breathless, are in their respective movies, so I personally wouldn’t consider them entirely separate projects.

chathonnete

I don't believe any insiders as they're almost always wrong, but missing the opportunity to release LG7 just before Joker would sooooo dumb

• Like 1

Edonis
39 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I guess what I meant was: purple rain is the only album mentioned in your post that is not in someway connected to the movie. Most, if not all, of the songs on labyrinth and I’m breathless, are in their respective movies, so I personally wouldn’t consider them entirely separate projects.

I see your point. I think my argument is that if LG7 is connected to Joker 2, it would be in the manner of the Batman, Breathless, and Labyrinth records in that some songs may be part of the film, but the bulk majority are standalone tracks that can exist on their own two feet. 

Idk, I feel like it's part of a bigger discussion with soundtracks vs scores and how labels/studios choose to market them. 

Ladle Ghoulash
21 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I see your point. I think my argument is that if LG7 is connected to Joker 2, it would be in the manner of the Batman, Breathless, and Labyrinth records in that some songs may be part of the film, but the bulk majority are standalone tracks that can exist on their own two feet. 

Idk, I feel like it's part of a bigger discussion with soundtracks vs scores and how labels/studios choose to market them. 

I’m not sure how many of the songs on those albums really stand on their own outside of the movie, but I see your point 

ShayCristoforo

No way they would promo this in tandem with Joker 2 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Anderson123
5 hours ago, SharGaga said:

I so desperately need another Gaga vs Katy situation with Gaga STOMPING all over Katy. Roar vs. Applause PTSD is very real and it's about time those wounds and trauma get healed!

Hell no we don’t need that anymore. The new generation of girls love each other (Billie, Olivia, Ariana, Dua) and it’s about time they have talked about this pitting women against each other the media have been obsessed with. Britney, Christina, Pink and then Gaga vs Madonna. These girls have moved on from that. 

• Thanks 1

monstertoronto

It’s actually smart to release an album when you’re also in the middle of hype for your new movie. So much publicity for both projects. I remember back in the day JLo was the first artist to have a number one movie and a number one album at the same time and it was a big deal and made her seem so huge. This would be amazing for Gaga 

• Like 2

TheSine
6 hours ago, homomo said:

Pls gar we’re starving

slap-staring-help.gif

This GIF. :ladyhaha:

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵
  • LMAO 1

jaXXXon
Posted (edited)

Why are people on here talking about her not having time for promo because of Joker 2? Album eras have become shorter and the only big promo done is a tour. The only promo artists at Gaga's level do is a music video (if even that) or visuals to each song and an interview in like two places (if even that) and a second music video. Then it's world tour. 

She doesn't have to do SNL for the album when she could do it for both the album and Joker 2. It's really not that hard. The only thing hard about it is if one overshadows the other but it's never been about promo. 

Edited by jaXXXon
  • Like 1

GregJA

I’ll believe this rumour once my pet unicorn comes home 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Mr S
8 hours ago, mamo said:

taking this with a pinch of salt...

HOWEVER if this is true then we're getting LG7 and Joker 2 pretty much at the same time which is insane and I can't see how she'll be promoting both at the same time? Venice Film Festival is typically end of August and I'm pretty sure Joker: Folie A Deux will be having its world premiere there. 

I don't believe this rumor, however the music industry is different today. Artists don't need to perform anywhere. They need to film their visuals, and the label needs to do the radio deal, playlists, tik tok etc. The artist needs to go on tour (can be later) and ideally do a concert film or documentary. Just look at Taylor or Beyonce. When was their last televised performance? 

Movies are different. Stars still need to do the talk shows and campaign if it's an award show.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
10 hours ago, Head Empty said:

Have they made any correct predictions before?

They were the first to report Gaga would be in joker. I also asked them (they respond to me frequently bc I acknowledge when they’re right and they like my post) about her album status a few months ago and they said she was in the studio (which is obv but they really did know about the joker stuff). They aren’t an insider - people who have sources or in the know do blind items and she only really posts the ones that have been accurate in the past. 

darkgaga

So what was this user saying about something happening on apple music with gagas pf?