Jump to content
society

Leprosy is Spreading in Florida


Franch Toast

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

https://www.newsweek.com/leprosy-cases-rising-florida-1882008

"According to a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last year, there were 159 new cases of leprosy in the U.S. in 2020, around a fifth of which were in Florida. Of the Florida cases, 81 percent were found in central Florida.

Cases in the southeastern states have nearly doubled over the last decade, according to the report...

The number of cases seen in Florida has led experts to fear that the disease is becoming endemic in the state. This essentially means that it has established a consistent presence within a certain population or geographic area, being regularly found at a relatively stable level."

@PartySick @artdoll just another reason to get out when you can! 

She/Her/Hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

BabylonSaints

Oh, no. I just moved here to Florida a few months ago too :laughga:

Saw your face and mine in a picture by our bedside🎧
Link to post
Share on other sites

JoanneMonster

Stop spreading fear, read an article. 95% of humans are inmune to that disease.

I See You
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Oh no :bradley:

 

Does that mean we can finally...

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95263bic42q2jaojcr2xvg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lemme just continue wiping everything with alcohol like I have been doing since pandemic :bear:

the meow in zombieboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy

Get me tf out of here. I'm begging. I don't have money but I have a mouth and an eager disposition. I'd prefer a room but will take an empty pantry or closet if need be. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

StrawberryBlond
18 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Lemme just continue wiping everything with alcohol like I have been doing since pandemic :bear:

For a second, I thought you meant you were wiping your memory by getting blackout drunk to get through lockdown and beyond! :sharon:

Link to post
Share on other sites

TheOriginalOne
1 hour ago, Rat Boy said:

Just when we are on the brink of LG7 :alsemanche:

If anything, Gaga albums are always overshadowed by disasters. This is undeniable proof that LG7 is near :ororomunroe:

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
59 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

@PartySick what do you have to say for this :messga:

I'm patient zero, babes

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95232xj78znh24qxydxa0

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

BabylonSaints
22 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm patient zero, babes

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95232xj78znh24qxydxa0

Are you sure you aren't patient 0.5, lmao? :ladyhaha::heart:

Saw your face and mine in a picture by our bedside🎧
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
Just now, BabylonChristmas said:

Are you sure you aren't patient 0.5, lmao? :ladyhaha::heart:

I'm too drank to understand your joke but not rude enough to not laugh so :sharon:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

BabylonSaints
Just now, PartySick said:

I'm too drank to understand your joke but not rude enough to not laugh so :sharon:

I'm just being random is all :ladyhaha: I'm on my typical Gemini ish, lol

Saw your face and mine in a picture by our bedside🎧
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...