Franch Toast 27,776 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 https://www.newsweek.com/leprosy-cases-rising-florida-1882008 "According to a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last year, there were 159 new cases of leprosy in the U.S. in 2020, around a fifth of which were in Florida. Of the Florida cases, 81 percent were found in central Florida. Cases in the southeastern states have nearly doubled over the last decade, according to the report... The number of cases seen in Florida has led experts to fear that the disease is becoming endemic in the state. This essentially means that it has established a consistent presence within a certain population or geographic area, being regularly found at a relatively stable level." @PartySick @artdoll just another reason to get out when you can! She/Her/Hers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheSine 6,975 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 I don't have time for this. 💛 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabylonSaints 5,365 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 Oh, no. I just moved here to Florida a few months ago too Saw your face and mine in a picture by our bedside🎧 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoanneMonster 9,075 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 Stop spreading fear, read an article. 95% of humans are inmune to that disease. I See You Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rat Boy 43,924 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 Just when we are on the brink of LG7 "****ing rat" - @Dynamite Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,160 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 Oh no Does that mean we can finally... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivy 13,822 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 Lemme just continue wiping everything with alcohol like I have been doing since pandemic the meow in zombieboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pennywise 36,080 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 @PartySick what do you have to say for this So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,927 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 Get me tf out of here. I'm begging. I don't have money but I have a mouth and an eager disposition. I'd prefer a room but will take an empty pantry or closet if need be. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StrawberryBlond 15,707 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 18 minutes ago, Ivy said: Lemme just continue wiping everything with alcohol like I have been doing since pandemic For a second, I thought you meant you were wiping your memory by getting blackout drunk to get through lockdown and beyond! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheOriginalOne 11,659 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 1 hour ago, Rat Boy said: Just when we are on the brink of LG7 If anything, Gaga albums are always overshadowed by disasters. This is undeniable proof that LG7 is near Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,873 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 59 minutes ago, Pennywise said: @PartySick what do you have to say for this I'm patient zero, babes Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabylonSaints 5,365 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 22 minutes ago, PartySick said: I'm patient zero, babes Are you sure you aren't patient 0.5, lmao? Saw your face and mine in a picture by our bedside🎧 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,873 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 Just now, BabylonChristmas said: Are you sure you aren't patient 0.5, lmao? I'm too drank to understand your joke but not rude enough to not laugh so Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabylonSaints 5,365 Posted March 22, 2024 Share Posted March 22, 2024 Just now, PartySick said: I'm too drank to understand your joke but not rude enough to not laugh so I'm just being random is all I'm on my typical Gemini ish, lol Saw your face and mine in a picture by our bedside🎧 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.