💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 3

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

HELP :icant:

The way this is how I appear to 90% of people following this thread 💀 @PartySick let's have a laugh 

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 2

EvilBunny
6 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

The problem in lies that a few days ago, you literally said you knew something and shared the June/July tea. 

Today, you are saying you know nothing. That's the issue. On top of the trolling and I'm sorry but, you know we are a rabid base, did you not think the word "rumors" would trigger an inquisitive response re: new music? Come on now. 

I apologize for making you feel any type of way but you have to realize for liddos that have been waiting on new music, this is literally the WORST time for vague, cryptic, or even trolling messages.

:heart: you!

Please don’t apologize to him, what he did was wrong, he knew it and now he’s playing the victim, gaslighting everyone so he can be like “uhh, sorry, I just wanted to share some little info, uhhh, it’s not my fault if you all believed what I said”. Ughh, nasty behavior if u ask me! 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

palma
Just now, EvilBunny said:

Please don’t apologize to him, what he did was wrong, he knew it and now he’s playing the victim, gaslighting everyone so he can be like “uhh, sorry, I just wanted to share some little info, uhhh, it’s not my fault if you all believed what I said”. Ughh, nasty behavior if u ask me! 

Br1ze-qCEAAfSRd.jpg

Spoiler

I usually use this image as a joke but please chill :poot: I agree that this is not the best time to troll but PartySick is a literal saint :poot:

• Like 8

Ladle Ghoulash
9 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Oh nice, you’re great at playing the victim! 

It is not, nor was it ever, that deep. In the immortal words of Gaga, “Chill it out. It’s just pop music, it’s not open heart surgery.” 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Whatever baggage you’re dealing with in your personal life that’s being sublimated into a pointless argument on a Gaga fan forum, I am respectfully asking for you to deal with that instead of doing…whatever this is.

• Like 6
  • LMAO 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Whatever baggage you’re dealing with in your personal life that’s being sublimated into a pointless argument on a Gaga fan forum, I am respectfully asking for you to deal with that instead of doing…whatever this is.

talk gretchen GIF

• LMAO 3

PartySick
10 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

Oh nice, you’re great at playing the victim! 

Not even "playing the victim", I'm just setting y'all straight 'cause I'm catching sh*t and I don't deserve it :icant:

Your assumptions are your problem.

The trolling was River's problem.

11 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

The problem in lies that a few days ago, you literally said you knew something and shared the June/July tea. 

Today, you are saying you know nothing. That's the issue. On top of the trolling and I'm sorry but, you know we are a rabid base, did you not think the word "rumors" would trigger an inquisitive response re: new music? Come on now. 

I apologize for making you feel any type of way but you have to realize for liddos that have been waiting on new music, this is literally the WORST time for vague, cryptic, or even trolling messages.

:heart: you!

No, I understand where you're coming from but that still doesn't mean I deserve any of this flack just 'cause y'all saw the word "rumor" and ran expecting info on LG7 nor do I deserve to be blamed for River's trolling especially 'cause I'm the one that's finally got him to stop it :crossed:

That's all I'm saying.

Love you too and I'll absolutely need you specifically 'cause I'm seeing Janet in exactly one month and I need someone to talk to who's as excited about her as I am.

7 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

HELP :icant:

The way this is how I appear to 90% of people following this thread 💀 @PartySick let's have a laugh 

We need to have our cat fight :icant:

Lemme take my meltdown out on this bakery, I gotta clean and go home lmao.

Sorry for those that are upset but honestly, with love, you made yourselves upset, it wasn't me. Y'all know I'm the first to apologize when I do something wrong but that ain't happening tonight :poot:

💚
  • Love 3

EvilBunny

Soo excited for girl, so confusing remix with Lorde!! 

• LMAO 1

homomo
18 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Literally so confused about what you mean 'cause I've ALWAYS maintained that we know nothing and that if we did, it'd be kept quiet.

——————————

The tiny bit of info we got leads me to speculate that it's coming sooner rather than later :saladga:

Gurl, you contradicted yourself again, wtf

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Hydrangea

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV
Lord she needs to drop this single before there are sequins and truvada bottles flying everywhere 

I’m a bad friend
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, homomo said:

Gurl, you contradicted yourself again, wtf

Mod, So Confusing (feat. PartySick)

• LMAO 5

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Hydrangea said:

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV
Lord she needs to drop this single before there are sequins and truvada bottles flying everywhere 

Justin Timberlake just crashed his car through GGD HQ wall!

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 4

EvilBunny
5 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I really love this song! 

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

Justin Timberlake just crashed his car through GGD HQ wall!

I heard he had poppers and MDMA in his system. Shame. 

• LMAO 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)