đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG7 Rollout Plan Predictions

danbekim

Featured Posts

Noah
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

“• Insiders confirm Gaga is working on Chromatica deluxe to go along with the Chromatica ball release.
• Not Joker related studio visits
•“ it’s been a long process for Burns/Matt/Gaga but it’s all starting to come together just right”
•March 15th is the supposed release date.”

https://x.com/gaga3tyler/status/1745131484585795945?s=46&t=X2xVts2Dz3OuRMU_k9uq4A

No Insider said that, this is fake by a fan 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Flapjack

She's gonna drop it about 2 hours before the solar storm hits Earth and prevents anyone from streaming it. It will include all of ACT II in the deluxe edition. When the grid comes back she will decide to scrap it and start filming for Joker 3: HAHAHAHACAKELIKEGAGAGAGA, where she does a POV film of cooking her chickens for 4 hours while stepping over 3 very large, hairy men. She makes 3 billion dollars.

ProfessionalClown
Just now, Flapjack said:

She's gonna drop it about 2 hours before the solar storm hits Earth and prevents anyone from streaming it. It will include all of ACT II in the deluxe edition. When the grid comes back she will decide to scrap it and start filming for Joker 3: HAHAHAHACAKELIKEGAGAGAGA, where she does a POV film of cooking her chickens for 4 hours while stepping over 3 very large, hairy men. She makes 3 billion dollars.

i just wanna know how 

StupidLoveBis

I still find hard to imagine her coming back at the same time as her friend Ariana and in a crossroads of competition between Ariana, Dua and The Weeknd but hey why not.

But yes, it's pretty weird that she teases so much. I feel like she's trying to increase her engagement rate on her Instagram probably to sell something later.

• Like 3

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

When was the amount of time between her posting a studio pic during Chromatica and dropping SL? If she’s still recording idk why we’re so convinced we could be getting new music within the next few weeks or even months. I’m leaning on 

March - single 

April - announcement  

june/July - album release 

then I guess we’d have to wait till following summer for a tour OR she’ll revamp enigma and do what Adele did for 30 

• Like 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, Noah said:

No Insider said that, this is fake by a fan 

People on Twitter are delulu and believing this lmao 

Flapjack
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

i just wanna know how 

Girl, mental illness.

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
2 hours ago, danbekim said:

there's actually one that i've been trying to revive recently but it's not alive just yet

Hey so I have a question for you 

eunino
1 hour ago, StupidLoveBis said:

I still find hard to imagine her coming back at the same time as her friend Ariana and in a crossroads of competition between Ariana, Dua and The Weeknd but hey why not.

But yes, it's pretty weird that she teases so much. I feel like she's trying to increase her engagement rate on her Instagram probably to sell something later.

As long as its not to increase her engagement rate to sell Nurtec

Shocked Oprah Winfrey GIF

Jose Alberto
4 hours ago, zerojk said:

Maybe I'm being too delusional but I'm expecting an imminent announcement (like this or next week)

:ally:

You're not the only one... :laughga:

• Shook 1

zerojk
3 hours ago, StupidLoveBis said:

I mean

even if both Ariana and Gaga are popstars, they don't share the same market and demographics, so both of her albums can coexist perfectly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25

I believe "Bad Romance" was added to Fortnite to drum up hype for her official live concert in February. Smart idea.

I also think similar situation with TCB film. It will be officially released around Jan/Feb to drum up hype for LG7.

It seems like they're trying to recreate the original 2020 Chromatica ball rollout, but with a 2024 feel and less virus. :vegas:

Edited by Starmie25

tyler k
6 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

It seems like they're trying to recreate the original 2020 Chromatica ball rollout, but with a 2024 feel and less virus. :vegas:

okay but can you imagine.... what if that's whats happening :enigma:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Starmie25
4 hours ago, tyler k said:

but can you imagine.... what if that's whats happening

• LMAO 1