💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

In touch exclusive: Gaga seems different in recent months

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Noah

If its true - I kinda get her. But more in the sense that: She has the hits + big album sales, she did the touring, she won an Oscar, she is getting major Movie roles and she has critical acclaim in all she does... but whats next? Gaga always loves to push herself. But what is truly next to put her creativity into, a new field she can dominate? 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MonsterJay
31 minutes ago, Noah said:

If its true - I kinda get her. But more in the sense that: She has the hits + big album sales, she did the touring, she won an Oscar, she is getting major Movie roles and she has critical acclaim in all she does... but whats next? Gaga always loves to push herself. But what is truly next to put her creativity into, a new field she can dominate? 

I can see Gaga aiming for a Tony award next. She’s loves acting, music, and was in theater in HS. Def got the hits for it.

She’ll be an EGOT once she does (inevitably) :firega:

Edited by MonsterJay
  • Like 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS

this all makes sense to me. i wish fans didn’t give her a hard time. make that jazz record Gaga, do whatever you want 

tyler k

not yall believing this trash tabloid article lol 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 3

ModernEcstasy

If true, there’s plenty of paths she can take regarding her music. We’re screaming for original Jazz, Rock, Metal or Disco. So it’s not like she doesn’t have options there. 
That’s why this leads me to believe she might want to do something she hasn’t already ventured into (So not Music/ Acting/ Beauty)

Edited by ModernEcstasy

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

If true, there’s plenty of paths she can take regarding her music. We’re screaming for original Jazz, Rock, Metal or Disco. So it’s not like she doesn’t have options there. 
That’s why this leads me to believe she might want to do something she hasn’t already ventured into (So not Music/ Acting/ Beauty)

She still has to take care of that dog food line she promised. :air: 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
  • LMAO 2

Ceres

If Gaga was lost in her career, she’d obviously go post to little managers daily and ask for advice! :ohwell:

✧ ✧ ✧

monstertoronto
8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

In Touch Again? Don't make me tap the sign: screen-shot-2019-07-11-at-114951-am.png?

If this cover was real then it proves this magazine is basically writing articles about other peoples groundless projections. 

MelbHawker

Just wait ‘til she releases again / Joker 2 slays. She’ll have the gurls playing catch up again.

:classy:

• YAAAS 1

itsmeluka

Just take a look back at the Oscars performance.. I just want her to be okay and happy, no matter what.

• Love 1

Modern Ecstasy2
27 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

If this cover was real then it proves this magazine is basically writing articles about other peoples groundless projections. 

I think it might be real. I remember during the time of the Oscars performance, the rumours/lies about them were on the covers of every trash tabloid magazine :air:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1

Magui

Damn I was reading with actual concern, I only get news about her  in this site ...then Beyonce an Taylor Swift comparisons plus previous covers from that magazine :fail:

SharGaga

Leave Gaga alone! God forbid she takes some time off to write new music.

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, MonsterJay said:

I can see Gaga aiming for a Tony award next. She’s loves acting, music, and was in theater in HS. Def got the hits for it.

She’ll be an EGOT once she does (inevitably) :firega:

Did theatre in college, even. Went to CAP21 at NYU for musical theatre.