💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

The Weeknd announces concert movie

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

RAMROD
4 hours ago, Dennis said:

Guys please consider the possibility that Gaga simply didn't like the TCB footage. When you make a movie, you make art. And a good artist will not deliver quality that they're not happy with.

I think we should just accept her choice and stop pressuring/shading her for not releasing something she's probably not super happy with.

Stop making excuses for her, growth often made when someone know what repercussions means  :icant:

First y'all saying it was FAD filming, then the strikes, then now this.

Also, is this also saying other artists who did rrleased their films is not a good artists? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

OnionGirl

It’s insane how some fans just can’t accept any sort of criticism towards her or her team. They have been making pretty questionable choices recently (or should I say no choices at all since we get no content, lol).

Look, I love her to death, but this is all pretty disappointing and this silence doesn’t help either.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Most of you guys say it’s because she’s changed her mind or things didn’t worked the way she would like with the final product but why? 

Because she's gearing up for a big project in 2024, and that is a Joker 2 which will probably have a long campaign.

Let's say theoritically the quality of TCB is not good. The cuts are not good. Is it really worth it to release a movie that could be panned by the movie critics right before an important project like Joker 2?

She's not being lazy. If she didn't release it, she probably had a VERY GOOD REASON for it. 

• LMAO 5

OnionGirl

Please, not this lame excuse of the recording possibly not being “good”. Come on, she tweeted about how there were 30 cameras capturing her performance. And then that Instagram post about how she couldn’t wait for us to experience it.

The LA concert was one of the last concerts of the tour, she had more than enough time to correct stuff she didn’t like in past shows. Not to mention we know there were no stage malfunctions, falls on stage, rain ruining her makeup/hair or anything like that during the show that was being recorded.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Gagaism
12 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Because she's gearing up for a big project in 2024, and that is a Joker 2 which will probably have a long campaign.

Let's say theoritically the quality of TCB is not good. The cuts are not good. Is it really worth it to release a movie that could be panned by the movie critics right before an important project like Joker 2?

She's not being lazy. If she didn't release it, she probably had a VERY GOOD REASON for it. 

I get that but why posting a pic in front of a tour screen and captions saying all that about editing and stuff and then keep on silent months after? Thats the thing we are here dealing for years now. 
And another thing, I didn’t say anything about laziness, you’re the one using that word here. The issue is how things have been handled, the misinformation and stuff and definitely we don’t deserve that after all these years. 

Edited by Gagaism
  • Like 3

pachinko
43 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

It’s insane how some fans just can’t accept any sort of criticism towards her or her team. They have been making pretty questionable choices recently (or should I say no choices at all since we get no content, lol).

Look, I love her to death, but this is all pretty disappointing and this silence doesn’t help either.

This. 

• Like 4

Borislshere

Honestly, kind of okay with the Chromatica ball film not coming out. These tours completely devour the Chromatica show and the difference would be so night and day. Let her put everything into her next show and turn that into a film. We deserve the best and so does Gaga. An almost two year old, “decent”, concert isn’t that imo. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

elijahfan
5 hours ago, Dennis said:

Guys please consider the possibility that Gaga simply didn't like the TCB footage. When you make a movie, you make art. And a good artist will not deliver quality that they're not happy with.

I think we should just accept her choice and stop pressuring/shading her for not releasing something she's probably not super happy with.

She hasn't released a concert tour since The Monster Ball... For an artist of her caliber, this is ridiculous. I feel like she's so scared of getting overexposed like back in the days that she ends up not doing anything anymore in-between clear eras. Good for her, but it's really starting to alienate her most hardcore fans like myself.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

She hasn't released a concert tour since The Monster Ball... 

The ARTPOP ball erasure :enigma:

And to be fair, BTW was canceled because of her injury.

So you only have Joanne and TCB.

Edited by Dennis

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Dennis said:

The ARTPOP ball erasure :enigma:

And to be fair, BTW was canceled because of her injury.

So you only have Joanne and TCB.

Funny how I'm not seeing the ARTPOP Ball in my DVD collection.

I know she had good reasons in the past, all the more reasons not to **** it up this time around. So what's her excuse now?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think she really didn't approach filming TCB With the intention of making a high end concert film like Renaissance or Eras..

I think she really just hired some random camera men to film random angles. No director, no creative direction. 

when it came time to edit after she made the announcement, she looked at the footage, then SAW Eras & Renaissance like "ah ****..."

This is 100% what happened, I am betting my legs on it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Nedster said:

I think she really didn't approach filming TCB With the intention of making a high end concert film like Renaissance or Eras..

I think she really just hired some random camera men to film random angles. No director, no creative direction. 

when it came time to edit after she made the announcement, she looked at the footage, then SAW Eras & Renaissance like "ah ****..."

This is 100% what happened, I am betting my legs on it.

100% agree.

OnionGirl

There’s absolutely nothing high end about the Eras Tour film, lol. It’s straight up the concert as it is, almost like the film was gotten directly from the screens of the stadium.

Another excuse.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

There’s absolutely nothing high end about the Eras Tour film, lol. It’s straight up the concert as it is, almost like the film was gotten directly from the screens of the stadium.

Another excuse.

Did you watch it in theaters? It's definitely high-end and glorious lol. She had great steadycam shots circling all around her. I didnt see any of that at TCB...just cameramen waddling about with their 2015 camcorders

• LMAO 3