audio

The Fame, The Fame Monster, BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne + Chromatica Dolby Atmos

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

SpanishChaosAngel

i only listened to monster and bad romance and they are not dolby atmos, the lead vocals are turned up, and it makes the song sound worst

They absolutely are Dolby Atmos 5.1 rips.

As proof, Bad Romance waveforms included below.

All the tracks are correctly labeled as Left, Center, Light, Left Surround, Right Surround and LFE.

ST.png

• YAAAS 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so so much!!

“I don’t separate my art from my life, it is one whole thing”. - Lady Gaga

SpanishChaosAngel
On 6/28/2023 at 3:16 AM, Maxxie said:

All the tracks are correctly labeled as Left, Center, Light, Left Surround, Right Surround and LFE.

ST.png

On 6/28/2023 at 3:16 AM, Maxxie said:

ST.png

but for example, bad romance and monster’s lead vocals are turned up, it makes the song sound worst

Joshie S

I HATE HATE HATE listening to Gaga's music in Dolby Atmos. 

The mixes WRECKED majority of the music. So many vox are too low and almost completely removed from the song, which are usually the best ad-libs and harmonies. 

I've turned it off and refuse to use it. It only seems to be for Gaga's music. They absolutely butchered it. 

(there are a few songs where random vox and elements are turned up which is nice) but the rest is too much to forgive.

I'm not sure WHO mixed it and gave it official sign off, RedOne, DJWS, Mark and Blood... they need to re-listen and re-mix. 

I know Chromatica has x2 versions of DA mixing because it was so horrible the first time. 

It's still horrible. 

Someone @ bobby NOW :grr:Gaga's legacy deserves BETTER :grr:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Joshie S

I'm still so salty they wrecked Gagas iconic discography for the general public who listen to her stuff randomly. It's so unlistenable.

Vocals are turned right down or missing in most important hooks. I'm surprised after 2 years they haven't fixed.

IT SOUNDS  SO BAD

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Rafau
2 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I'm still so salty they wrecked Gagas iconic discography for the general public who listen to her stuff randomly. It's so unlistenable.

Vocals are turned right down or missing in most important hooks. I'm surprised after 2 years they haven't fixed.

IT SOUNDS  SO BAD

Honestly, music isn't suitable for Dolby Atmos. For something better, I'd rather they added new synthesizers or special effects. 

I'm not having fun tonight
  • Love 1

JustTea
11 hours ago, Joshie S said:

IT SOUNDS  SO BAD

The only reason I want those, is to hear and filter out stems from the extra tracks. :staymad:

• YAAAS 1

• 1 month later...
santosrafael155

The link doesn't work, can you resend it please?????

Mister G
On 4/23/2024 at 4:42 AM, Rafau said:

Honestly, music isn't suitable for Dolby Atmos. For something better, I'd rather they added new synthesizers or special effects. 

Agreed. I know louder doesn't always mean better but my goodness her songs in DA sound like someone was whispering in the shower.

• YAAAS 1