Morphine Prince 110,054 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 Rep. Jasmine Crockett took a break from battling it out in D.C. to give Chris Brown and Usher their flowers ... literally putting their careers into the Congressional Record during their Texas tour stop. Crockett told the crowd she "couldn't miss this night" before recognizing Breezy -- and Usher -- for their decades in music and entertainment, saying she wanted their impact officially documented in the Congressional Record. Read more: https://www.tmz.com/2026/09/13/jasmine-crockett-chris-brown-usher-congressional-record/ 3 3 12 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,054 Posted September 13 Author Share Posted September 13 So she can’t endorse Talarico for the Senate campaign but she can honor an abuser. Texas Democrats did the right thing not letting her win the primary. 17 9 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,705 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 ma’am, for real? TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
phantasmas 12,466 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 Eww.. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,258 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 Not Christopher Maurice Brown and Usher Terry Raymond IV. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,633 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 Disgusting… she really fell off HARD 3 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,415 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 Damn She's gonna run in the next cycle as a Republican at this rate The gays know how to party 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,348 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 I used to really like her, but after refusing to endorse Talarico, and now this...girl... 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Awakened M 3,286 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 DAMN IT JASMINE I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake. 4 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,072 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 Bowen Yang and Matt Rogers tried to warn everyone. 2 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,054 Posted September 13 Author Share Posted September 13 6 minutes ago, gagzus said: Bowen Yang and Matt Rogers tried to warn everyone. Oh but they were painted as racists. I hope people are drafting up their apologies to them. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,132 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 Couldn’t she just have paid for a ticket and enjoyed the show? Maybe even just gotten backstage passes for being who she is? Why the need to get on stage and do something like this?? Like what significance does this even have for it to be on a Congressional Record? For being just a performer? For being a pioneer for abusive men who assault women? I went to a Kim Petras show a few years ago and someone from the city came onstage and presented a proclamation because of her efforts for the trans movement. And for being the first trans headliner for the venue. I thought it was pretty cool. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AsleepOnTheCeiling 7,054 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said: Rep. Jasmine Crockett took a break from battling it out Recor There's a joke here. I just can't put my finger on it. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,177 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 It's 2026. Republicans have a shot at New Hampshire, Democrats have a shot at Kansas, and I like MTG more than I like Jasmine Crockett. What the sigma Whimsical bitch 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CameronSpears 2,159 Posted September 14 Share Posted September 14 Man, I LOVED me some Jasmine Crockett and would have voted for her if I lived in Texas but this is so disappointing and she's been very disappointing ever since she lost. I can't believe she defended that black kid who murdered that white kid and it was recently revealed that black kid was homophobic AND hated black women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.