šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK hits #1 in BB200. The First Girl Group To Do So In Over A Decade

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Ā 

BLACKPINKĀ lands its first No. 1 on theĀ Billboard 200Ā albums chart (dated Oct. 1) as its second full-length studio album,Ā Born Pink, starts atop the list with 102,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending Sept. 22, according to Luminate. The eight-song set is the first No. 1 on the Billboard 200 by an all-female group since 2008.

Born PinkĀ is the second top 10 for the South Korean quartet, which previously debuted and peaked at No. 2 in October 2020 with its full-length debut,Ā The Album.Ā 

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/blackpink-born-pink-number-one-debut-billboard-200-chart-1235144407/

Ā 

Congrats to them :applause:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

PSYCHOSHTICK

I really wanted to give them a shot, but I don't seem to like any of their hits. Guess I'm getting old, I'm from the 2NE1-era.Ā 

Does anyone know ifĀ they have more pop/dance-based songs instead of hiphop-based?

1 hour ago, ChristianDior said:

I really wanted to give them a shot, but I don't seem to like any of their hits. Guess I'm getting old, I'm from the 2NE1-era.Ā 

Does anyone know ifĀ they have more pop/dance-based songs instead of hiphop-based?

Definitely check out their first two eps. Ā I think they are called square up and square two. Ā I find them way more pop than their two albums. Ā 

Archived