Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rita Ora will now go by the name Mrs Waititi-Ora


Featured Posts

Teletubby

Rita Ora reportedly has tied the knot with Taika Waititi.

The Hot Right Now singer said I do in an intimate ceremony in London, and will now go by the name Mrs Waititi-Ora.

But rather than taking time out for a luxurious honeymoon, Rita is already back to the grind and recording new music in the studio.

A source said: “It was a really intimate ceremony and super special for everyone there. Their nearest and dearest can see how madly in love they are.

“Despite living in the spotlight, Rita is determined to keep the relationship as private as possible and didn’t want to make a big song and dance about the wedding.

“A big, showbiz-style bash is planned to celebrate.“

source

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
KORG

Is he rich? 

I'm a Rita fan, for my sins, but she's... a big fan of forbidden sausage.. the divorce will be $$$

  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
monstertoronto
1 minute ago, KORG said:

Is he rich? 

I'm a Rita fan, for my sins, but she's... a big fan of forbidden sausage.. the divorce will be $$$

He directed the last to Thor movies, and Pixar’s Lightyear and has tv shows like “what we do in the shadows” and “our flag is death” so I’m guessing he does okay financially!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise
18 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

“Despite living in the spotlight, Rita is determined to keep the relationship as private as possible and didn’t want to make a big song and dance about the wedding.

“A big, showbiz-style bash is planned to celebrate.“

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

She is so quick with claiming that last name. Get married first, Rita :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ hee hee - paws up! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahrahbitchson

I dont know why this reminds me of this:bradley:

:neyde:

Married to John D!ck. Mother of Anita D!ck
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
CoolTrainerTerry
14 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

He directed the last to Thor movies, and Pixar’s Lightyear and has tv shows like “what we do in the shadows” and “our flag is death” so I’m guessing he does okay financially!

He was a voice in Lightyear, not the director. 😊

He also directed Jojo Rabbit and has been in a bunch of other things as well. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...