Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele took out $38M mortgage on $58M mansion


Featured Posts

pussycat
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Well, IDK where you're from. But you don't exactly tell your staying guests to shower or do their business in your family bathroom. Especially in high brows community. That is uncouth. 

I'm from Europe. So maybe it's that. Where are you from?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • RAMROD

    4

  • pussycat

    3

  • Teletubby

    2

  • berlinforme

    2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can never understand how people can live in mansions. The killer could be hiding in one of the guest rooms and you wouldn't even know 

if I had that money I would buy those gorgeous abandoned castles in Europe and renovate them a bit   like this one: 

I honestly didn’t realise rich people took out mortgages - you’d think they’d just buy something with cash.

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, berlinforme said:

The killer could basically live next to you for years, taking nice long baths and sneakily stealing some of your snacks and you wouldn't even know in these mansions :trollga:

This reminds me for a commercial I saw for a TV show about phrogging (where someone lives in your house without your knowing). Shudder. No thank you. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
weed
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Okay but the thing I never understand is WHY do 8 bedroom houses have TWELVE bathrooms!! An ensuite in every single bedroom and also 4 more bathrooms elsewhere? Who the **** needs 12 ****ing toilets??? Rich people really do live insane lives. Even if I were a multimillionaire I wouldn't have them build my house with 12 bathrooms that is ridiculous

1 for each bedroom, 1 or 2 when you come into the house/for visitors to use, etc. :hor:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Poker

I live in argentina and i’ve lived in huge houses. Usually rich people don’t live alone. They can house all/most of their staff there (the most important staff sometimes get to live there with their own families too) so they need regular bathrooms and bathrooms for the guest staff living there. You can also add a bath or two for guests and some of them may even be far from the main living quarters. I can see a nanny or two living in, a cooker, cleaning staff, maybe even a housekeeper and a gardener.

Kindness rules all.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
2 hours ago, pussycat said:

I'm from Europe. So maybe it's that. Where are you from?

Ah, I see. It's common in Murica :sis:

Also this factor too:

43 minutes ago, Poker said:

I live in argentina and i’ve lived in huge houses. Usually rich people don’t live alone. They can house all/most of their staff there (the most important staff sometimes get to live there with their own families too) so they need regular bathrooms and bathrooms for the guest staff living there. You can also add a bath or two for guests and some of them may even be far from the main living quarters. I can see a nanny or two living in, a cooker, cleaning staff, maybe even a housekeeper and a gardener.

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
DiamondHeart326
19 hours ago, Helxig said:

Okay but the thing I never understand is WHY do 8 bedroom houses have TWELVE bathrooms!! An ensuite in every single bedroom and also 4 more bathrooms elsewhere? Who the **** needs 12 ****ing toilets??? Rich people really do live insane lives. Even if I were a multimillionaire I wouldn't have them build my house with 12 bathrooms that is ridiculous

When you have parties do you want a zillion friends or strangers tracking through your bedrooms? If you have friends or family staying and then some randos on your couch they'd have to enter someone's bedroom to use a toilet in the middle of the night 🤣 per square feet it's not really that odd. I grew up mid middle class and our house had technically 6 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and a ½ bathroom it sounds ridiculous saying it this way but in essence our house wasn't THAT big per square feet. Average split level suburban house.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TortureMeOnReplay
16 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

This reminds me for a commercial I saw for a TV show about phrogging (where someone lives in your house without your knowing). Shudder. No thank you. 

I recently saw a video of a girl who had some dude living in her attic. He opened the window to the attic and just lived in her house without her knowing. Seriously creepy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TMM90
19 hours ago, berlinforme said:

The killer could basically live next to you for years, taking nice long baths and sneakily stealing some of your snacks and you wouldn't even know in these mansions :trollga:

And that couldn’t happen in more traditional housing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
BARKDANGER

If I ever became a celebrity, I would legit just buy out right a 3 bedroom, 2 bath Rancher house for like $200,000. Perhaps splurge on a pool and a screened in deck. 

Like my episode of Cribs would be so boring. Here is my fake hardwood floors, carpet from Home Depot, and balsa-wood counter tops. Episode ends. 

 

I grew up poor, so that’s good enough for me. :ladyhaha:
 

 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hold My Ham
20 hours ago, badfaith said:

Thread Talk GIF

Literally hiding in plain sight :bradley:

cloak?

Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
2 hours ago, BARKDANGER said:

If I ever became a celebrity, I would legit just buy out right a 3 bedroom, 2 bath Rancher house for like $200,000. Perhaps splurge on a pool and a screened in deck. 

Like my episode of Cribs would be so boring. Here is my fake hardwood floors, carpet from Home Depot, and balsa-wood counter tops. Episode ends. 

 

I grew up poor, so that’s good enough for me. :ladyhaha:
 

 

 

Actually, you likely won't. Adele grew up poor as well, look where she is now. 

When you have more money, you will start to realize that you are allowed to upgrade you life standards and you have better options. Especially when you don't have a lot growing up, once you holds that power, you'd want to go all out on all aspects of your life. 

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...