💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Houston, we have a problem (tickets not selling)

dit

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster

I can already see it now a week before the show: “[Rumor] Beyoncé to make surprise appearance at Chromatica Ball Houston” :billie:

happens every tour

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

Gaga sold 1k tickets in Paris for a day..I think the date will be okay

BStone8791

I just purchased my little monster zone ticket as well as an extra for my Lil sis or a friend of mine to go with me...I wasn't gonna be able to travel to Dallas so I'm glad Houston was announced...I think it'll do just fine we still have several weeks left and Houston is a soft spot for her...it's where Sonya is from and she performed the superbpwl halftime show here...I think the outcome will be alright 

LandonM170
14 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

she should've added a Mexico City date instead :triggered:

So close... yet so far :selena:

ELECTROHEART
20 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Inb4 Houston I'm devastated but gonna cancel this show and move it to Mexico City. :cyanlights:

Yes please, we deserve more :iamfair:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Concertaholic
9 hours ago, pachinko said:

Isn’t Beyoncé from Houston? 

And Megan Thee Stallion, and Normani, and Lizzo :glamourpuss:

tylertremallose
10 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I wish she had announced Houston earlier. I would have bought tickets for Houston over Dallas. 
I already went through such a hassle trying to find someone to go with me and a hotel to stay at and also asking for days off work. Idk if I can do it again. :giveup:

Same. Houston venue is like 30 min from me but I can’t even risk trying to figure out how to get rid of my Dallas ticket 

zerojk

I got a ticket for this show, $160 for a ticket that is literally next to stage B, but i was also concerned to see almost all the stadium locations in blue, i think this is literally the only date that is struggling to sell out

JustTea
23 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

According to the latest numbers from @TEANUS even with the Houston show only at 61% sold, it’s still more tickets than 91% at Hershey Park.

AUG 28 - Hershey, Pennsylvania - Hersheypark Stadium - 22,785 / 27,000 (91%) 

SEP 13 - Houston, Texas - Minute Maid Park - 24,200 / 40,000 (61%)

They have to haul all the equipment from the east coast at the concert in Los Angeles on Sep 10th to the west coast for the final concert date in Miami on Sep 17th so they might as well stop off along the way and do another date. Where else could they have stopped on the way? Phoenix or New Orleans perhaps? Even at 61% sold she’ll probably still make a profit.

91% of 27k = 24,570 :huntyga:

gagajandro25

I just bought two VIP pit tickets for this date for my boyfriend and I :party:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Tyler1992

The show is WEEKS away, she will start selling once she starts playing shows in the states. 

I can imagine people will wait to buy tickets until closer to the date. It’s going to do completely fine.

gaga4lifer

it'll definatelly be full

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

Andrew Shaw

Exactly why she shouldn’t do so many USA dates and add some Australian dates instead. I guarantee that if she added an Aussie date, it’d sell out straight away 😫😭

Archived