đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Houston, we have a problem (tickets not selling)

dit

Featured Posts

So the concert date for Houston Texas is struggling to sell guys. Someone said there are still 17k+ tickets available :air: 

Can we do promo for Chromatica tour to the Texans so the Houston dates can be sold?

Anyone want to pose naked in the streets with Chromatica signs or something? :messga: 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromatic puzea

thinking of buying pit there last minute cause with the sales i think it'll drop pretty low

she announced this date after the dallas one so everyone in texas is goin to that show

do u like the jojo siwa song

Rahrahbitchson

I thought everything was almost sold out, ugh i didnt know that, on my way to Houston to see whats happening

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

badfaith

Gaga should announce that she will sing the national anthem to entice the gp :bear:

2 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

thinking of buying pit there last minute cause with the sales i think it'll drop pretty low

she announced this date after the dallas one so everyone in texas is goin to that show

see thats what im wanting to do but im scared by the time i would like to buy em in like august itll be sold out :/

Just now, AshIey said:

Yeah I noticed there’s still Early Entry GA tickets available. 

thats what im planning on getting but babes... $571... lord 

pink sushi

This show is gonna be the biggest flop of Gaga’s career I fear. :ohno: A half empty stadium :( 

Concertaholic

According to the latest numbers from @TEANUS even with the Houston show only at 61% sold, it’s still more tickets than 91% at Hershey Park.

AUG 28 - Hershey, Pennsylvania - Hersheypark Stadium - 22,785 / 27,000 (91%) 

SEP 13 - Houston, Texas - Minute Maid Park - 24,200 / 40,000 (61%)

They have to haul all the equipment from the east coast at the concert in Los Angeles on Sep 10th to the west coast for the final concert date in Miami on Sep 17th so they might as well stop off along the way and do another date. Where else could they have stopped on the way? Phoenix or New Orleans perhaps? Even at 61% sold she’ll probably still make a profit.

Anderson123

Inb4 Houston I'm devastated but gonna cancel this show and move it to Mexico City. :cyanlights:

TheFame Monster

There are tickets available in every section. iHeartRadio better get to it with the giveaways

edit: it’s still two months away lol

Concertaholic

Also, she’s currently gonna have 10,000 more people in attendance than she did for the sold out Joanne world tour stop in Houston in 2017. She’s always gone to the Toyota Center (the city’s basketball arena with a typical concert capacity of 13,000-15,000 people). This is her first time booking/playing at the city’s baseball stadium which is far larger. Definitely not a total loss if you look at it that way :ohwell:

017-BE09-E-B24-E-46-D8-A157-9-ADEA5-F6-F

Archived