đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wax Museum In Hamburg Debuts Adele Figure

noa234

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm sorry but I really want to know who these people are? I swear every wax figure of a celeb is an absolute mess and doesn't scream talent to me. :glamourpuss:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I'm sorry but I really want to know who these people are? I swear every wax figure of a celeb is an absolute mess and doesn't scream talent to me. :glamourpuss:

this:huntyga:

StrawberryBlond

It does look like her, but slighted aged and clearly based on her old look. It makes sense that this version of her is the more well-known one but I always wonder how celebrities feel if they dramatically change weight but their waxwork is still what we knew them as before? Especially as Adele lost weight just over 2 years ago now. Surely a waxwork doesn't take longer than that to make? Maybe they wanted to immortalise the old look like I said, but isn't the whole point to make them look as we know them now?

skaxboy
8 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

Well...it's cute but creepy 

290007266-5398998166827834-4584086496642

angelina-jolie-smile.gif
That pic reminded me of this iconic gif. 

BUtterfield 8
6 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Most celeb wax figures are like this because they don’t work with the actual celebrity 

They only look good when they take their measurements 

Wolf Boy

It looks like an alien killed Adele and then put her skin on and tried to pass as a human in society…. But it’s not doing a good job of it, you know? 

nightadieu

I can’t believe how disrespectful most of y’all are in here. The whole creation process takes about two years so obviously they were going with a look that Adele is known for. Also it’s not like this is presented at Madame Tussaud’s, it’s in a very small local wax figure place that does not have the resources to just fly Adele in to get her measurements nor do they have a team and/or the technology, that other places have. Still, it’s a work of art that took some people a lot of hard work and dedication. 

Edit: I’ve just checked, the wax figure is from 2017… just proves my point even further. Some of y’all really do be like “respect the arts and the artists who are devoted to their work” and then only apply that to the mpgs :fail:

Schwerk

Good effort but they aged her about 20 years.

This girl makes cakes that are more life-like. If you want to compete with Madame Tussauds, hire artists with her skill level.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

nightadieu
5 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

Good effort but they aged her about 20 years.

This girl makes cakes that are more life-like. If you want to compete with Madame Tussauds, hire artists with her skill level.

ok but you can’t compare a cake face to an actual full body wax figure???

Schwerk
4 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

ok but you can’t compare a cake face to an actual full body wax figure???

Well, a cake portrait is much harder to make. 

With some slight adjustments this wax figure would look a lot more like Adele.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived