💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, LeonC said:

I disagree with this soooo much. Why is he acting to be the organiser or such? Actually upsets me! 

He is just the one posting about it as far as I know so he gets the attention after doing it multiple times. He posted he is not the first in line

Edited by DiMon

Lady Rah Rah

They said they are gonna be moved in the morning to another spot (assuming Gate 8&10)

Chromatica will live on forever.

AMRer
26 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I literally have no idea, it sounds like you have to be there before 16:15 but surely you can get there whenever? 

Perhaps if you want to be in the gold circle you have to be there before General Standing otherwise you’ll end up at the general standing area?

My theory got debunked cause I didn't see it before 🙈 but my GC tickets say Gates by 5pm. So this 16:15 seems to be for EE entrance. My doubt now is till when I can access GC cause the whole section is great to me and don't wanna be there standing for more than 3 hours 😅

26 minutes ago, JunkyardScavenger said:

Then there is this tweet which confuses me a bit. No hate to Muhammad but I thought camping is not allowed and the gates are 8 & 9 for GC EE 

Who dis bish? Anyone comes near me trying to be a queue karen and.. man, im northern, ill have him on the floor.

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 6

LUCARTPOP

Gaga performing in the new Tottenham stadium TWICE, this personalised store and the huge advertisements in London just furthermore make me believe she's filming the tour movie here. I'm so excited for London monsters, please have the time of your life there! :pawsup: :heart: 

• YAAAS 5
  • Love 2

King Targaryen

What about Early Entry Pitch standing?

When the door opens and when I should arrive?

I will take what is mine with fire and blood

Chris Thomason
1 hour ago, AYURO said:

Now I am confused :duck: I have Gold Circle but don't remember being a GG Early Entrance. Does it mean I have to be inside the stadium by 16:15 or I can access whenever I want?

Gold Circle and Gold Circle Early Entry are 2 different tickets. It will say on your ticket Early Entry Gold Circle Standing if you bought it.

Davidsonary
59 minutes ago, JunkyardScavenger said:

This is the email that we got for GC EE. Mine went into spam email but saw it did the same for other peeps. Also email title says "YOUR VIP PACKAGE" and that confuses people: 

Timings: 
13:30    Gold Circle Early Entry Check In Opens
16:15    Gold Circle Early Entry Check In Closes
17:00    General Doors
20:30    Lady Gaga

Please note that due to the nature of live events, all timings are subject to change.

Your VIP Package includes: 

• Standing ticket in the Gold Circle section
• Early Entry into the Gold Circle before standard Gold Circle
• Specially designed VIP Gift Item
• Souvenir Lady Gaga Tour Laminate and Lanyard
• Designated Check in and on site event staff

*Age restriction standing pitch: 16+ yrs old

Arriving at Tottenham Hotspur stadium:

Please note that this is a cashless venue.  Cash will not be accepted

From 13:30 and before 16:15, please make your way to our VIP Nation check-in desk located at Entry Gates 8 & 10 on Paxton Terrace.  Our event staff will register your arrival and hand you your exclusive items as well as giving you details on the running order of your package.  Please note that if you arrive after 16:15 you will miss your early entry and will need to enter the stadium via the gate stated on your ticket.

Yeah I got the same email as well but don’t remember buying the VIP package and only got GC EE. It’s so weird. 

Maybe I should try my luck and collect the gift items if I show them this email. 

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?
  • Love 1

Free Bitch

Does someone know which time the merch store will open? Or is it open today already? I’d really like to het a sweather.

Pop Music
4 minutes ago, Free Bitch said:

Does someone know which time the merch store will open? Or is it open today already? I’d really like to het a sweather.

i'm not in London but I saw on twitter the merch store is open and will be open until 11pm tonight 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gimme More

This has probably been asked before but what is the best way from Euston train station to the stadium?

Edited by Gimme More
#JusticeForBritney ♡

Bowman

Right, I’m on my way to the stadium now to have a look at the shop and investigate the area hehe :vegas: 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

scheisseJK
3 hours ago, AYURO said:

Now I am confused :duck: I have Gold Circle but don't remember being a GG Early Entrance. Does it mean I have to be inside the stadium by 16:15 or I can access whenever I want?

You can acces whenever you want, this is only for EE tickets on . Got also GC. And im not going before 6pm for sure. 

• Thanks 1

Bowman

164-FB449-73-BC-4127-99-CF-2-DBCFBD946-E

33-F09561-9-D5-D-44-F5-9-E15-1-A5-E1223-

7-A1-FD429-FDB8-442-C-9-E0-C-E30160-E298

just been and I can confirm it’s quite rough in some parts near the stadium so just be vigilant on your way in to the stadium tomorrow, stick together :happy:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 7

JunkyardScavenger
1 hour ago, Davidsonary said:

Yeah I got the same email as well but don’t remember buying the VIP package and only got GC EE. It’s so weird. 

Maybe I should try my luck and collect the gift items if I show them this email. 

I think GC EE is marked up as VIP Package in the emails and it refers to us. Just really weird wording. 

• Like 1