• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suuus

• Morphine Prince

• ARTPOP

• HuffsAhoy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are seeing Capitalism have enough of public health.  They’re now letting it rip through society since Omicron is more mild.  The handling of COVID-19 by the world overall has been a compl

So glad to see governments finally waking up and realizing they cannot enforce these draconian restrictions much longer. It's time society begins learning how to live with covid instead of shutting do

Kitsch

I mean, I don’t know how to feel about it. It seems like the wave isn’t even on it’s peak in The Netherlands. Lately, we reported 65.000 infections on a singular day. I feel like every week, there’s a new record of most infections in a singular day since the pandemic started breaking. But then again, the Dutch seem not to care anymore about the restrictions. People still went to barbers even though that was a restriction since the ‘lockdown’ started. I’m happy for my friends who suffered a lot due to the restrictions, but I’m kind of sceptical. Meanwhile, in Bulgaria, we are restricting a lot again.

majkl > kitsch
  • Like 2
Chic

Wow, are we really seeing the end of the pandemic as we have known it the past 2 years? At least a less restrictive phase? I never really know what to think

Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, Chic said:

Wow, are we really seeing the end of the pandemic as we have known it the past 2 years? At least a less restrictive phase? I never really know what to think

We are seeing Capitalism have enough of public health. 

They’re now letting it rip through society since Omicron is more mild. 

The handling of COVID-19 by the world overall has been a complete failure. 

From governments AND the people. 

It’s time to accept we are on our own and must protect ourselves. 

Get vaxxed, wear a mask, and be smart. 

• Like 25
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 8
windzo
26 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

I mean, I don’t know how to feel about it. It seems like the wave isn’t even on it’s peak in The Netherlands. Lately, we reported 65.000 infections on a singular day. I feel like every week, there’s a new record of most infections in a singular day since the pandemic started breaking. But then again, the Dutch seem not to care anymore about the restrictions. People still went to barbers even though that was a restriction since the ‘lockdown’ started. I’m happy for my friends who suffered a lot due to the restrictions, but I’m kind of sceptical. Meanwhile, in Bulgaria, we are restricting a lot again.

Yea i am very skeptical here in Netherlands especially since our hospital capacity isn't as high as other EU countries. I hope for the best though

• Like 1
Chic
11 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yeah, the world really dropped the ball on this one. We’re stumbling our way out of this I guess

• Like 1
HuffsAhoy

So glad to see governments finally waking up and realizing they cannot enforce these draconian restrictions much longer. It's time society begins learning how to live with covid instead of shutting down the world down every time a new variants arises. I applaud these steps and hope others soon follow suit! 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
  • Like 15
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1
AnnaNicoleSmith
13 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

So glad to see governments finally waking up and realizing they cannot enforce these draconian restrictions much longer. It's time society begins learning how to live with covid instead of shutting down the world down every time a new variants arises. I applaud these steps and hope others soon follow suit! 

I dont understand people who want to continue like this until 2024 or something. It's been 2 damn years, are we going to continue until 2025 even? I mean what if variants keep emerging until 2026? Should we seriously consider life with QR codes, countless boosters, lockdowns, and travel bans? No concerts, no festivals etc? I just can't see it, it has to stop at some point, and the other thing is, there could be other ways to protect people without doing this, like a better vaccine that actually works better and doesn't lose its efficacy every 6 months... or medication you can take, some are coming soon in France. Or giving vaccines to countries that can't afford it

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6
MADDONNA
1 hour ago, Kitsch said:

Are hospitalizations rising?

If not, there is no need for restriction!

Omicron could be the end!

• Like 1
Suuus

Uhm im from the netherlands and i dont wanna be a party popper but the next press confrence is in two weeks so kets hope that they wont give us another lockdown 

• Like 1
howsAnnie
15 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I dont understand people who want to continue like this until 2024 or something. It's been 2 damn years, are we going to continue until 2025 even? I mean what if variants keep emerging until 2026? Should we seriously consider life with QR codes, countless boosters, lockdowns, and travel bans? No concerts, no festivals etc? I just can't see it, it has to stop at some point, and the other thing is, there could be other ways to protect people without doing this, like a better vaccine that actually works better and doesn't lose its efficacy every 6 months... or medication you can take, some are coming soon in France. Or giving vaccines to countries that can't afford it

Wow, I really hope that no worse crisis is ever headed our way because all this has shown that people are not willing to accept even the slightest inconvenience for the greater good. It's a pandemic and y'all are concerned about "no concerts, no festivals" lol. I suggest you have a chat with a WWII survivor and tell them about your worries. There's a chance you might see how insanely privileged we are. It's a global crisis, what did you expect? What would you do in times of war if staying at home is already more than you can handle?

1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

This x100. Thank you.

• Like 10
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2
Suuus
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Im sorry but we cant keep doing lockdowns everytime a new variant arrives we have to move on  at some point

• Like 5
gumzy3000

Either way, I hope wearing masks is forever normalized because some people stink :green:

trolly troll troll
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 7