đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Fantina

I just watched the episode and I am going to have to investigate to see how Jasmine lost the 2nd lipsync. She gave me everything I needed. I guess they really didn't want to get rid of Bosco or Angeria. Also I love how they said RESPECT is a drag staple yet they both didn't really do the song any justice whatsoever.

Standouts were Camden and Willow. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Anyways, I’m thinking Jorgeous will be next to go, don’t know who’s gonna take her out though, probably a slow song. Then Deja, then Camden or Daya 

I can’t imagine a world where Angeria, Bosco and Willow aren’t the top three, top four is 50/50 to me

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

bionic
3 hours ago, Fantina said:

I just watched the episode and I am going to have to investigate to see how Jasmine lost the 2nd lipsync. She gave me everything I needed. I guess they really didn't want to get rid of Bosco or Angeria. Also I love how they said RESPECT is a drag staple yet they both didn't really do the song any justice whatsoever.

Standouts were Camden and Willow. 

Jasmine's problem is that she's 100% energy from the first note of every song. It leaves no room for drama and escalation. IMO Blu Hydrangea was the same in her UKvTW lipsyncs but she still won 

On the other hand, Bosco was serving nothing at all, and Angeria was serving nothing but erotic stares

buy bionic

bionic

Also, haters at the ready– this episode did nothing but cement my disinterest in Willow Pill. I don't get it and find her personality annoying

buy bionic

Stephen
8 minutes ago, bionic said:

Also, haters at the ready– this episode did nothing but cement my disinterest in Willow Pill. I don't get it and find her personality annoying

I love her aesthetic but she's such a boring performer :bradley: I feel like we're being gaslighted :bear:

bionic
10 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I love her aesthetic but she's such a boring performer :bradley: I feel like we're being gaslighted :bear:

I've said before that I personally don't feel any charisma or fire behind her eyes (isn't that what started the fight last time? :sis: ). What really annoyed me this episode is her whole "I don't come in and boast about my many talents, I let talent speak for itself" shtick. Hypocrite because I'd definitely do the same if I were on the show, but it feels so pretentious to me. I felt the same about Gigi lying about her dance ability in season 12 (altho that was more deceptive than lying by omission) 

This episode also put me off Bosco and Angeria as stage performers. I guess that leaves Daya Betty my pick for the crown :vegas: 

buy bionic

Stephen
1 minute ago, bionic said:

I've said before that I personally don't feel any charisma or fire behind her eyes (isn't that what started the fight last time? :sis: ). What really annoyed me this episode is her whole "I don't come in and boast about my many talents, I let talent speak for itself" shtick. Hypocrite because I'd definitely do the same if I were on the show, but it feels so pretentious to me. I felt the same about Gigi lying about her dance ability in season 12 (altho that was more deceptive than lying by omission) 

See that by itself doesn't bother me, it's the lack of delivering anything exciting that makes it so weird :toofunny: Like, if she said that and then SLAYED the performance I would stan.

Nothing about her personality is bad to me. She seems really cool and smart. I'm not trying to be a hater I just genuinely don't see anything exciting from her as a performer. I keep waiting week after week. I was talking to one of my friends IRL who loves Willow about how I'm still waiting to fall in love with her, and I was like "well I hope she impresses me with snatch game!" :bear: and then the next week I was was like "WELL maybe she will eat the lip sync smack down" :bear:

Like seriously what is going on? :gum: I'm a very objective person with these things, like any queen I ever disliked I can still admit all the great things about them. The day that I see the fire behind Willow's eyes I will not only concede but I'll be very happy! I love drag, I want to see the girls kill it! But if that never happens and if she wins the crown with another boring lip sync I will be pissed :selena:

bionic
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

See that by itself doesn't bother me, it's the lack of delivering anything exciting that makes it so weird :toofunny: Like, if she said that and then SLAYED the performance I would stan.

Nothing about her personality is bad to me. She seems really cool and smart. I'm not trying to be a hater I just genuinely don't see anything exciting from her as a performer. I keep waiting week after week. I was talking to one of my friends IRL who loves Willow about how I'm still waiting to fall in love with her, and I was like "well I hope she impresses me with snatch game!" :bear: and then the next week I was was like "WELL maybe she will eat the lip sync smack down" :bear:

Like seriously what is going on? :gum: I'm a very objective person with these things, like any queen I ever disliked I can still admit all the great things about them. The day that I see the fire behind Willow's eyes I will not only concede but I'll be very happy! I love drag, I want to see the girls kill it! But if that never happens and if she wins the crown with another boring lip sync I will be pissed :selena:

Who are you rooting for? The proof is in the pudding.

The only one who really ate the smackdown was Lady Camden

buy bionic

Stephen
Just now, bionic said:

Who are you rooting for? The proof is in the pudding.

The only one who really ate the smackdown was Lady Camden

Prior to the last episode, my #1 was Bosco and #2 was Angeria. I also just love Jasmine even though I knew she wouldn't win. 

But yea after this lip sync episode... my excitement for the season has really nose dived :toofunny:Bosco and especially Angeria broke my heart a little. 

For me, the lip syncs are my favorite part of Drag Race. So it's extremely hard for me to root for a bad lip syncer :bradley: It just bothers me so much. I care about it more than runways or anything else idk why.

Lady Camden was fantastic. 

MessyTop

At the end of the day, who would you buy a ticket to see perform? My answer : Lady Camden and Jorgeous. 

you all remember Daya, get the party started? Woof tragic. 

bionic
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

At the end of the day, who would you buy a ticket to see perform? My answer : Lady Camden and Jorgeous. 

you all remember Daya, get the party started? Woof tragic. 

Lady Camden and Daya Betty.

buy bionic

Levine
4 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Anyways, I’m thinking Jorgeous will be next to go, don’t know who’s gonna take her out though, probably a slow song. Then Deja, then Camden or Daya 

I can’t imagine a world where Angeria, Bosco and Willow aren’t the top three, top four is 50/50 to me

I agree with Jorge being out next week. Let's not forget that Ru called Deja a lip sync assassin, so maybe she could take her out? Or, to phrase batter, let's not fool ourselves: if they want you out, even my grandma on her wheelchair can beat you.

But the order is, in my opinion, Jorgeous/Deja and then Daya and Camden battling for the 4th spot (and the 4th place lol), it depens on their next performances but the last episode showed us Daya in a more positive light than Camden (she won her first lipsync).

bionic
20 minutes ago, Levine said:

I agree with Jorge being out next week. Let's not forget that Ru called Deja a lip sync assassin, so maybe she could take her out? Or, to phrase batter, let's not fool ourselves: if they want you out, even my grandma on her wheelchair can beat you.

But the order is, in my opinion, Jorgeous/Deja and then Daya and Camden battling for the 4th spot (and the 4th place lol), it depens on their next performances but the last episode showed us Daya in a more positive light than Camden (she won her first lipsync).

Wasn't Camden the only one to get a unique praise for her lip sync (during performance of Don't Let Go)

buy bionic

Levine
8 minutes ago, bionic said:

Wasn't Camden the only one to get a unique praise for her lip sync (during performance of Don't Let Go)

Oh yes? I don't remember that. She still lost the first lipsync even tho her editing was very positive. That's why the next episode will be decisive to establish if she or Daya go into the finale.

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived