TheSlash

billie-bossa-nova.jpg

Average rating: 8.04

Lowest rating: 5 @TD878

Highest rating: 10 @GaGaLB @Pennywise @BillieGOAT @antran123 @tea spiller

Comments:

@TD878: a cute bop (5)

@Julien Mayer: Cute (7)

@TheSlash: I'm usually not into Spanish-/Latin American-inspired music, but the way it was used here made me actually enjoy it. (8)

@Pennywise: My second favorite song from the album. It just sounds sooooooooooo good, like, it makes me feel good somehow. (10)

@BillieGOAT: SEXI. Love this vibe from her, awesome melody (10)

@alsemanche: BEAUTIFUL. PERIOT. (9.8)

@BELLYACHE: It’s very chill like restaurant music and the “I’m not sentimental but there’s something bout the way you look tonight” always gets to me. (8)

@StressedOut: The layers here and infectious groove make the song. So sensual. (8)

@Goddess Of Love: Something new and seductive by Billie, love the chorus! (8)

@Healed My Heart: I love the kitsch. It's a catchy melody and upbeat while still being chill. (7)

@nightadieu: she’s cute (6)

Ew, David!

Cello

I have a feeling GOLDWING is going next :cryga:

she/her 💗 free my mind

Healed My Heart
4 minutes ago, TD878 said:

maybe i've been too harsh with these ratings... :oops:

Same, I think I'd be more generous if I re-did it!

She/her 💗💜💙

TheSlash

We need to talk about #4 :cyanlights: . I get that not everybody likes that track, but HOW could you get THAT low both in rates and taste :dom: ? 

Ew, David!

Pennywise
13 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Billie Bossa Nova > Oxytocin > NDA > Happier Than Ever > GOLDWING

This, except I'd put Happier Than Ever at the top :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

TheSlash

goldwing.jpg

Average rating: 8.06

Lowest rating: 4 @antran123 @ororo munroe

Highest rating: 11 @Agunimon @Cello @alsemanche

Comments:

@TD878: Loved the second half, however first half is a bit boring and repetitive for me (6)

@Julien Mayer: I have this one in my head every morning (9) @Agunimon: This is my favorite track. (11)

@TheSlash: What a beautiful piece of art. The first half is angelic, the second one feels kind of sad imo. (9.9)

@Pennywise: To me, it's one of the highlights of the album. The vocals and the production go so well together. (9)

@Cello: Beautiful, stunning, genius, perfect. (11)

@BillieGOAT: Cool beat, smart lyrics.. just doesn’t totally appeal to me sonically. (6.9)

@alsemanche: SO f*cking good. I love the choral singing at the beginning, and the transition to the second half is perfect. I love the message. It's the ilomilo of the album. Amazing. (11)

@BELLYACHE: I would never expect a Billie song to be like this but it’s good. Not something I’d play in my car tho. I kinda find similarities between this and oxytocin don’t y’all think so? (7)

@StressedOut: The ending of this song is a triumph, but I don't know if we really needed the church choir intro. And I can appreciate the juxtaposition, but overall song could have started a minute in. (7)

@Healed My Heart: The beginning of this song (up to the 1 minute mark) is one of my favorite moments on the album. She basically composed a choral piece and it's truly stunning. But after that, it just feels like filler. (5)

@nightadieu: I fear many people will sleep on this. It’s an outstanding track with an incredible production by FINNEAS (9)

Ew, David!

Archived