Anderson123 42,996 Posted August 9, 2021 Share Posted August 9, 2021 Bang Bang and Moth Into Flame. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Holy Mayhem 3,685 Posted August 9, 2021 Share Posted August 9, 2021 ℭ𝔞𝔫 ℑ 𝔙𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔥 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔜𝔬𝔲 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hebi 13,928 Posted August 9, 2021 Share Posted August 9, 2021 The energy in I Wish tribute is incomparable, it's my favorite too . I also love New York, New York (2015) 'cause of the high notes. But another one is... Your Song (Studio version) IT NEVER GETS OLD and her voice is so clean on it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
godnhat 4,275 Posted August 10, 2021 Share Posted August 10, 2021 I will never forget this beautiful performance. To her vast credit, she made this about Julie Andrews and not about Lady Gaga. I got a tear in my eye when Julie Andrews came out and gave her that hug. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ouranos 1,014 Posted August 10, 2021 Share Posted August 10, 2021 I want your love Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
beli8 1,468 Posted August 10, 2021 Share Posted August 10, 2021 2 hours ago, Rj Barker said: This one, by far. Although The Sound of Music and New York New York are also contenders for me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Greg August 143 Posted August 10, 2021 Share Posted August 10, 2021 this wonderful version of "Imagine"... i feel the fact of hearing such a lovely kind soul like Gaga singing a track about world peace is so special also, i looove "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)" and "Your Song" covers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rahrahbitchson 23,640 Posted August 10, 2021 Share Posted August 10, 2021 I really love this Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gothicdream 39,660 Posted August 10, 2021 Share Posted August 10, 2021 1 minute ago, Rahrahbitchson said: I really love this THIS!!! I would looooove a full cover of this. Rockga needs to happen. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,021 Posted August 10, 2021 Share Posted August 10, 2021 I'd die for a full Niel Young cover. Out on the Weekend, Old Man, or Heart of Gold preferably Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivy 13,827 Posted August 10, 2021 Share Posted August 10, 2021 I Want Your Love Bang Bang Your Song the meow in zombieboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Franch Toast 27,788 Posted August 10, 2021 Share Posted August 10, 2021 I love her cover of Gwen Stefani’s hit Summerboy. She/Her/Hers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
littlepotter 76,637 Posted August 10, 2021 Share Posted August 10, 2021 Wow she really had many amazing covers chaeri pls Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blastertoyo 22,734 Posted August 10, 2021 Share Posted August 10, 2021 2 hours ago, Hebi said: The energy in I Wish tribute is incomparable, it's my favorite too . I also love New York, New York (2015) 'cause of the high notes. But another one is... Your Song (Studio version) IT NEVER GETS OLD and her voice is so clean on it I love this except the end when she sings Urine a bunch of times please enlighten me to death Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tangerine 291 Posted August 10, 2021 Share Posted August 10, 2021 Does this count? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.