Jump to content
music news

Kanye West's Donda release event on Aug. 5


Featured Posts

Teletubby


https://www.ticketmaster.com/kanye-west-presents-the-donda-album-atlanta-georgia-08-05-2021/event/0E005AFDD532573D



According to TMZ  Kanye West is hosting another listening party for his upcoming "Donda" album at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta.

Kanye and his production team locked down Aug. 5 at MBS for another "Donda" listening event on the eve of the album drop. Thestadium employees have been hired on and plan to work it the same as last week.

Kanye and co. are working to figure out how to make this experience different from the first.

source
 

 

Edited by Teletubby
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Aetheryte

Maybe he could not stand in the middle of the stadium pacing with pantyhose on his head this time? No hate.

  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
KanyeWest

Wtf is he doing, just release the damn thing

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
Link to post
Share on other sites
Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Maybe he could not stand in the middle of the stadium pacing with pantyhose on his head this time? No hate.

Sounds like a little hate lol 

But it would be fun to get hype Kanye vibing this time! 

💜
Link to post
Share on other sites
Aetheryte
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Sounds like a little hate lol 

But it would be fun to get hype Kanye vibing this time! 

How do you define hate? Criticism? 
There's nothing exciting about him pacing in the middle of a stadium with pantyhose on his head. That's what he did for like 3 songs before taking it off and doing the same thing.

Edited by Agunimon
Link to post
Share on other sites
Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

How do you define hate? Criticism? 
There's nothing exciting about him pacing in the middle of a stadium with pantyhose on his head. That's what he did for like 3 songs before taking it off and doing the same thing.

to you your opinion GIF

Lol just poking a lil fun since it got shady for a second 😂

Although I personally love what he did, I definitely see how someone could feel the way you do.  

💜
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Aetheryte
Just now, Roughhouse Dandy said:

to you your opinion GIF

Lol just poking a lil fun since it got shady for a second 😂

Although I personally love what he did, I definitely see how someone could feel the way you do.  

oh ok. :)

I don't want people thinking that I am hating on him since he's one of my favorite rap artists and I am very excited for the release and was ... not excited for that event. I had turned it off halfway through and went to bed after being excited all day lmao.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Roughhouse Dandy
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

oh ok. :)

I don't want people thinking that I am hating on him since he's one of my favorite rap artists and I am very excited for the release and was ... not excited for that event. I had turned it off halfway through and went to bed after being excited all day lmao.

I'll admit even though I enjoyed the vibe and aesthetics, I did start playing a video game and glancing every now and then since not much actually happened on stage. 

Now we just have to pray DONDA actually gets released instead of going the way of Yandhi 😭

💜
Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby

Kanye made his Instagram private to get more followers 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Franch Toast
6 hours ago, Teletubby said:



Kanye and co. are working to figure out how to make this experience different from the first.

 

How about only charge 25 bucks for the chicken tenders this time? :ladyhaha:

She/Her/Hers
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Teletubby changed the title to Kanye West to host another listening party for Donda on Aug. 5
  • Teletubby changed the title to Kanye West's Donda release event on Aug. 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...